Executes a query against the database.
- driver: The JDBC driver class name in the Java version or the ADO.NET provider name in the .NET version.
- conn: The connection string or database URL.
- query: The SQL query string.
- user: The database username passed to initialize the JDBC connection object. This can also be set in the JDBC URL.
- password: The database password passed to initialize the JDBC connection object. This can also be set in the JDBC URL.
- enforceparameterizedquery: Enforce the parameterized verification for the SQL statement.
- querypassthrough: Pass the query to the operation as-is instead of performing client-side validation and syntax correction.
- db:\: Output varies based upon the query.