The XSLT Connector provides support for Extensible Stylesheet Transformation (XSLT 1.0) transforms.
After an XSLT file has been uploaded to the connector, XML files arriving at the connector will automatically be converted based on the XLST definition.
This section contains all of the configurable connector properties.
Settings related to the core operation of the connector.
- Connector Id The static name of the connector. All connector-specific files are contained in a folder by the same name within the Data Directory.
- Connector Description An optional field to provide free-form description of the connector and its role in the flow.
- XSL Template File The XSLT file that defines the XML transformation to be performed by the connector.
Settings related to the allocation of resources to the connector.
- Max Workers The maximum number of worker threads that are consumed from the threadpool to process files on this connector. If set, this overrides the default setting on the Profiles page.
- Max Files The maximum number of files that are processed by the connector each time worker threads are assigned to the connector. If set, this overrides the default setting on the Profiles page.
Settings not included in the previous categories.
- Log Messages Whether logs from processed files will include a copy of the file itself.
- Save to Sent Folder Whether files processed by the connector should be copied to the Sent folder for the connector.
Miscellaneous settings are for specific use cases.
- Other Settings Enables you to configure hidden connector settings in a semicolon-separated list (for example,
setting1=value1;setting2=value2). Normal connector use cases and functionality should not require the use of these settings.
Settings related to the automatic processing of files by the connector.
- Send Whether messages arriving at the connector will automatically be processed.
In addition to the Operations provided with Arc, connectors may provide operations that extend functionality into ArcScript. Operations specific to the functionality of the XSLT Connector are listed below.
Translates an input XML file according to a configured XSLT Connector or a specified XSLT file.
- ConnectorId The name of the configured XSLT Connector to use for translation
- TemplateFile The path to the XSL template to use for translation
Data The contents of the XSL template to use for translation
- File The input file to translate
- OutputEncoding By default, the operation will output ASCII data. To instead output base64-encoded binary data, this parameter should be set to ‘base64’.
- OutputFile - When this is set, output data will not be written to the Data output attribute and will instead be written to the specified file.
- Data The output from the translation is passed through this parameter.