October 2022 (22.0.8336)
October 2022 (22.0.8336)
- Added the ability to expose flows as APIs through the new Flow API feature.
- Added the Global Settings Vault feature.
- The CData Drivers embedded within CData Arc have now been upgraded to the V22 release.
- Usage of the Oracle MySQL driver within CData Arc is now deprecated. It is recommended to migrate to the CData MySQL driver for MySQL connections in connector configurations or AppDB.
- Fixed an issue preventing a password protected export of the Default workspace in some scenarios.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an automation cycle to be unnecessarily triggered upon upgrading from older versions.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some instances that used SQL Server as the Application Database from cleaning up records.
- Added an Exact Online Connector.
- Added a Sage Intacct Connector.
- Added a Square Connector.
- Added the ability to use wildcards in the Path setting of the File Connector.
- Added a Snowflake Connector.
- Added a Databricks Connector.
- Added an Odoo Connector.
- Added a Dynamics 365 Connector.
- Added a Batch Create Connector.
- Added a Batch Split Connector.
- Added a Batch Merge Connector.
- Added an AMQP Connector.
- Added a Stripe Connector.
- Added a Zoho Inventory Connector.
- Added a FHIR Connector.
- The NetSuite Connector has moved out of Beta status into Full release.
- The ShipStation Connector has moved out of Beta status into Full release.
- The Amazon Marketplace Connector has moved out of Beta status into Full release.
- The SharePoint Connector has moved out of Beta status into Full release.
- The Dynamics 365 Business Central Connector has moved out of Beta status into Full release.
- The Shopify Connector now supports Access Token authentication, and no longer supports Basic Authentication. OAuth Authentication now requires OAuth Client Id and OAuth Client Secret to be specified.
- The Dropbox Connector is now able to refresh access tokens automatically.
- Some legacy versions of the application allowed the root directories for FTPServer and SFTPServer to overlap with the connector’s folder within Application Directory where configuration data was stored. This configuration is no longer supported. If the root directory for FTPServer or SFTPServer in your instance meets this criteria, it is recommended to relocate the root directory to be a new folder at the root of Application Directory (e.g. “
- Resolved a thread conflict issue in the SFTP Server Connector when under heavy load.
- Fixed an issue that caused overriden Local Folders in SFTP Server to behave unexpectedly after upgrading.
- Fixed an issue where some connectors within workspaces that contained special characters in the Workspace Id were unable to use the state database.
- Fixed issues in the SharePoint Connector (while in Beta) related to uploading to subfolders and creating those folders if they did not already exist.
- Optimized memory usage when the AS4 Connector received requests that did not match a trading partner profile.
- Fixed an issue that caused FinalAttempt to be set to False in the afterSend event even though MaxAttempts had already been exhausted for that connector.
- The Payment and ACH Connectors have been removed.