Start the transaction.
- driver: The JDBC driver class name in the Java version or the ADO.NET provider name in the .NET version.
- conn: The connection string or database URL.
- user: The database username passed to initialize the JDBC connection object. This can also be set in the JDBC URL.
- password: The database password passed to initialize the JDBC connection object. This can also be set in the JDBC URL.
- transactiontimeout: Timeout, in seconds, of this transaction. Zero (0) means no timeout. The default value is ‘60’.
- transactionid: The Id of the transaction.