Copies a file or directory to the path specified.
- source: The name of the file to be copied.
- destination: The name of the file after copying.
- force: If force is set to true, the operation will create missing directories. The allowed values are ‘true, false’. The default value is ‘true’.
- mask: The pattern that will be used to select the entries to be copied. The default value is ‘*’.
- recurse: Recursively copy files and directories. In this case the destination is assumed to be a directory. The allowed values are ‘false, true’. The default value is ‘false’.
- file:source: The full path of the source file.
- file:destination: The full path of the destination file.