Stripe Connector Setup
Stripe Connector Setup
The Stripe connector allows you to integrate Stripe into your data flow by pushing or pulling data from Stripe. Follow the steps below to connect CData Arc to Stripe.
Establish a Connection
To allow Arc to use data from Stripe, you must first establish a connection to Stripe. There are two ways to establish this connection:
- Add a Stripe connector to your flow. Then, in the settings pane, click Create next to the Connection drop-down list.
- Open the Arc Settings page, then open the Connections tab. Click Add, select Stripe, and click Next.
- The login process is only required the first time the connection is created.
- Connections to Stripe can be re-used across multiple Stripe connectors.
Enter Connection Settings
After opening a new connection dialogue, follow these steps:
- Enter the connection information:
- Name—the static name of the connection. Set this as desired.
- Type—this is always set to Stripe.
- Auth Scheme—the authentication scheme to use for the connection. Options are OAuth and API Key.
- Create the connection according to your selected Auth Scheme:
- OAuth—click Connect and login to your Stripe account.
- API Key—enter your Live API Key.
If needed, click Advanced to open the drop-down menu of advanced connection settings. These should not be needed in most cases.
Click Test Connection to ensure that Arc can connect to Stripe with the provided information. If an error occurs, check all fields and try again.
Click Add Connection to finalize the connection.
In the Connection drop-down list of the connector configuration pane, select the newly-created connection.
- Click Save Changes.
Select an Action
After establishing a connection to Stripe, you must choose the action that the Stripe connector will perform. The table below outlines each action and where it belongs in an Arc flow.
|Action||Description||Position in Flow|
|Upsert||Inserts or updates Stripe data. By default, if a record already exists in Stripe, an update is performed on the existing data in Stripe using the values provided from the input.||End|
|Lookup||Retrieves a value from Stripe and inserts that value into an already-existing Arc message in the flow.
The Lookup Query determines what value the connector will retrieve from Stripe. It should be formatted as a SQL query against the Stripe tables.
|Select||Retrieves data from Stripe and brings it into Arc.
You can use the Filter panel to add filters to the Select. These filters function similarly to WHERE clauses in SQL.