- The Import and Export experience has been rebuilt from the ground up, adding the ability to perform global imports and exports, selective imports, conflict resolution, and more.
- The CData SQL Driver can now be utilized for Application Database connections that utilize a SQL Server database. As a result, connectivity to each backend database type that is supported is possible without installing any additional drivers.
- Added the ability to route a copy of successfully processed input messages down an alternate path in the flow through a new “Show Success Path” context menu option on connector shapes in the flow designer.
- Reports now include a Since Last Run option for the Time Period.
- Added the ability to generate certificates with a keys size of 4096.
- Added the ability to import the sample flows from https://arc.cdata.com/flows/ directly in the flow designer.
- The .NET Edition now runs as a Windows Service by default for new installations.
- Significant performance improvements across the whole UI, especially in environments that leverage a networked file system.
- Improved the performance of loading large Batch Groups in the UI.
- Improved the performance of tracked headers in the Application Database.
- Added a None option to the Auth Scheme option in Settings → Alerts.
- The Alerts tab in the Advanced page now allows the user to opt in to using the global proxy settings.
- The cleanup routine now obeys the Cleanup Type specified for the cleanup of Sent and Send folders in addition to the Logs folder.
- Fixed an issue in the Java Embedded Web Server that prevented the server from starting in some rare situations. This was due to an externally hosted DTD that started redirecting to a new location. As a result of this change, the embedded web server prefers local references to external ones.
- Fixed a rare issue retrieving profile settings for some services in environments with very high concurrency.
- Improved the memory utilization for the FTP Server Connector.
- Fixed various minor UI issues in Safari.
- Fixed an issue in the Salesforce Connector where OAuth tokens would not be refreshed in some scenarios.
- The SQLite dll that ships with the .NET Edition has been updated to address CVE-2022-35737.
- Fixed an issue in the sysExecute op where unexpected inputs were causing errors.
- Fixed an issue with SSO when the web interface is accessed through a proxy.
- Fixed an issue with the Weekly Status Report that caused inaccurate results in some rare situations.
- Added Submit Vendor Shipment Confirmations, Submit Vendor Order Acknowledgement, and Submit Vendor Payments actions to the Amazon Marketplace Connector.
- Errors that arise from a passive receive now trigger an alert.
- Attempts to manually receive files in MFT Connectors where no files were found to download now allow for the download of logs in order to understand why no files were downloaded.
- The Notify Connector now allows for the evaluation of expressions in the message that it sends.
- Database type connectors (Database, CData, Salesforce, etc.) now allow for their state data to be reset from the UI in order to be able to reprocess rows of data that may have already been processed in a previous execution attempt.
- Connections within the Settings → Connections tab of Arc now allow for the retrieval of logs associated with Connect and Test Connection attempts.
- More examples have been added to various scripting contexts as new snippets.
- All connectors now output using Arc’s Message format by default. Previously, a connector that was not connected to another connector in the flow would write output to the Receive folder in raw format. If this behavior is still desired, a File Connector should be used instead.
- The Add Table modal in Database type connectors now supports the ability to search through the available tables.
- The CustomerAddress column in the Invoices table for the Stripe Connector is now translated as an XML aggregate to allow for a more seamless mapping experience.
- The Square Connector has moved out of Beta into Full release.
- The Tally Connector has moved out of Beta into Full release.
- The WooCommerce Connector has moved out of Beta into Full release.
- The DataRobot Connector is now deprecated and planned for removal in CData Arc 2023.
- Message headers added through the _message item in the Script Connector are now appropriately reflected on output messages.
- Fixed an issue in the SFTP Server Connector that caused some client connections to be dropped when multiple authentication methods are attempted in the same connection.
- The Dynamics 365 Connector now shows the OAuth Client Id and OAuth Client Secret fields in the Connection modal in order to utilize grant types for which no OAuth information is embedded.
- Fixed an issue in the Zoho Inventory Connector that caused an Invalid URI to be produced when testing the connection.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in AS4 Connector configurations carried over from previous versions not being compatible with the current version.