- Added the Request Per Row feature in the API Connector. The feature allows you to use the SQL IN clause in a replicate query to iterate through a list values to pass on in the API request.
- Added ability for SSO issuer certificates to be refreshed daily or upon failure to verify the signature in a JWT.
- Added the ability to filter the Job History table for specific source or destination connectors.
- Added the ability to import and export a single job. When you import a job, you can swap the source or destination connection with a connection that already exists.
- Added support for changing the destination data type by using the Edit Destination Column dialog box.
- Added support for specifying the S3 prefix for archiving logs to S3.
- Added the Content Type configuration when you use a POST request in the API connector.
- Added the Amazon Athena source connector.
- Added Change Data Capture support for the MariaDB connector.
- You can now save connections without passing the test connection when you create or update a connection. The Connections page includes a status.
- You can now update job names.
- The Add Tasks dialog box now marks tables that are already added to the job.
- DBT Core and Cloud jobs now properly display affected records upon run completion.
- DBT Core v1.6 is now supported.
- Improved authentication error messages that are returned from the CData Sync API.
- The performance of metadata requests are improved in the Amazon S3 connector.
- Fixed several minor issues around auto-installing DBT core and its dependencies.
- Improved the loading screen in the Add Task dialog box.
- Fixed the Auth Scheme drop-down list that was clipping through (hiding behind) the Headers section in the API connector.
- Fixed the Change Password dialog box so that it now properly enforces the minimum password requirements.
- Disabled the Add Job and Add Transformation buttons for users that have the Job Operator role.
- Fixed an issue where the Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure Marketplace editions would show a license expiration date.
- Made multiple fixes related to refreshing OAuth tokens.