July 2023 (23.2.8601)
July 2023 (23.2.8601)
Watch this video to see a summary of what’s new in this release:
- Added the ability to filter by ConnectorId in the Messages tab.
- Added the ability to download the logs for various UI interactions, like the Send Test Email button in Settings → Alerts, and Connect buttons for OAuth.
- Added a button in the preview modal for messages and logs to copy contents to the clipboard.
- Added support for EC keys to SSO.
- Added a QueryPassthrough input to the dbQuery, dbNonQuery, and dbCall operations.
- Relaxed the locking requirements for Flow APIs to allow for better performance and parallelism.
- Health check alerts for memory usage now mention the InstanceId of the node that triggered the alert to make it easier to diagnose problems in multi-node environments.
- Increased the password complexity requirements for new passwords.
- The Windows edition setup now appropriately detects if Application Directory is within Installation Directory and skip the process of modifying the permissions of that folder.
- Alerts are now triggered for certificate and license expirations regardless of the selection for error notifications.
- Fixed some minor UI issues in the flow designer.
- Many improvements to the XML Map connector, including designer driven support for variables, more flexible conditions, notifications, real-time validation for ArcScript, and the ability to test the mapping directly in the Settings tab.
- Added the ability to define multiple criteria for a source value in the Branch connector, and create a separate path in the flow for each criteria.
- Added the ability to define more than two output paths for a Copy connector.
- Added an XSD connector.
- Added the ability to discard the response body in the REST connector. The Output Behavior setting provides options for None, Request, and Response.
- The Zip connector now supports creating an archive from all the Batch Messages in a Batch Group.
- HIPAA schemas are now included with the X12 connector.
- The BatchMerge connector now uses a better default for the Local File Scheme setting that ensures that output files are written a with an XML extension.
- Performance improvements in many connectors.
- The CSV, TSV, and PSV connectors now allow for root XML elements with any name. Previously, “Items” was required to be the root element name.
- Fixed an issue causing Execute Stored Procedure actions to fail in the PostgreSQL connector for some stored procedures.
- Fixed an issue preventing the SharePoint connector from downloading files with long names in the Windows edition.
- The SharePoint connector now appropriately detects new document libraries that are created after a connection is already established.
- Fixed an issue causing files that failed to receive a successful asynchronous acknowledgement to be resent more than the configured number of attempts.
- Fixed an issue in the FlatFile connector that prevented proper detection of the control field in complex multi-line position delimited files.
- Fixed an issue preventing some files in the Additional Paths within the SFTP Server connector from being served to clients in some rare situations.
- Fixed an issue preventing the FTP and SFTP client connectors from downloading very large files in some situations.
- Connectors that handle incoming HTTP requests now wait until the application has fully started before serving requests. Previously, there was a small window where the connector could attempt to serve the request and result in an error due to some resources not being fully initialized.
- The X12 connector no longer uses the
Repetition Charsetting (‘^’ by default) for documents using versions before 00404.