April 2023 (23.0.8517)
April 2023 (23.0.8517)
- Added a new Dashboard page to provide an overview of activity when logging into the application, assess trends, and identify problems that might need attention. As part of this change the Status page has been removed, and the logs that were previously found there have been moved to their own dedicated Logs page.
- Added the ability to view the entire lifecycle of a message as it travels through the flow in one place. More details can be found here.
- Added a new Searching and Filtering experience for all tables, including designer-driven support for filtering by tracked headers on messages. Input and Output tabs for connectors now check for new data to show in the table in the background, and show an indicator if more data is available to be shown.
- The Scheduler tab for Reports now shows the time zone in which the schedule will run.
- Updated the Embedded Jetty Web Server to 10.0.10 to address CVE-2022-2048.
- The Add User and Edit User modal in the Users tab within the Settings page now allows rate limiting options to be set for users who have access to the Admin API.
- The todate formatter now allows for a third strictInputFormat input to force the formatter to fail if the specified input format does not match the input exactly.
- Relaxed the validation of the Content-Type header for the Flow API to allow for various other attributes to be present.
- Updated the SQLite library in the .NET edition to more closely match the expected .NET runtime for the application. As part of this change, the .NET edition now requires Visual C++ 2013 Update 2 and packages that version within the setup.
- Fixed an issue migrating early versions of caching metadata to the state database for connectors like S3, SFTP, and FTP.
- Fixed various locking issues that could potentially be seen under very high concurrency.
- Updated the build of the SQL driver to address various stability issues when using SQL Server as AppDB.
- Improved the performance of the flow designer when the list of sample flows could not be obtained, or took a very long time to be returned due to poor network conditions.
- Fixed an issue causing query parameters to not be added as message headers for certain body types in the Flow API.
- Fixed a rare issue where certain sequences of characters in headers could cause display issues.
- Fixed a medium level security vulnerability in the .NET Embedded Web Server.
- SFTP Server connectors now add an SFTPServer-Virtual-Path header to received messages so the path at which those files are received by the connector can be referenced later in the flow.
- The SOAP connector now allows for KeyIdentifier references for the Security Token Format.
- The validation of incoming requests for the AS4 connector was improved to also include the Service and Action on the request.
- Various HIPAA schemas were added to the list of available values in the GS08 setting in the X12 connector.
- New instances of Zip connectors now compress items directly to the root of the archive when operating in Scheduled Send mode. Existing instances of Zip connectors continue to use a static “Send” folder within the archive to place these files.
- Improved the IBM MQ connector’s JMS support to properly handle binary messages.
- The following connectors have moved out of beta into full release:
- EDI connectors now support EDI-InterchangeReceiverIdQualifier and EDI-InterchangeSenderIdQualifier headers to specify their respective values on acknowledgements.
- Updated all CData drivers that are bundled with the application.
- Improved batch processing for database connectors to properly include NULL values as parameters instead of directly in the query.
- Updated the SharePoint driver to address issues receiving files in the SharePoint connector for certain environments.
- Fixed an issue that caused various connectors to be unable to retrieve OAuth tokens within workspaces that contained reserved characters.
- Fixed an issue in the Email Receive connector that prevented the retrieval of emails that contained reserved characters in the to, from, and cc fields.
- Fixed an issue preventing Public Key authentication in the SCP connector to work for some server configurations.
- Addressed an inconsistency in the response that the API connector served in Java for calls that targeted a resource by Id.
- The following connectors have been removed from the application: