January 2022 (21.0.8054)
January 2022 (21.0.8054)
- Health Checks are now performed hourly. These checks trigger alerts based on the size of the Application Database, memory usage, disk usage, and the number of files in single folders.
- Added a
Connectionstab in the
Settingspage for connectors that are capable of using shared connections.
- Added support for lockouts in the SFTPServer and OFTPServer Connectors to prevent DDoS attacks.
- Batch Groups & Batch Messages are now supported.
- Added support for Object and Collection typed settings to the Admin API. These settings are now returned from GET requests to the Admin API as base64 encoded data, and can likewise be set by base64 encoding the object’s content in update requests.
- The Admin API now accepts ranges of IP addresses in CIDR notation. A Description field has also been added to the table to make it easier to keep notes on each entry.
- Added a copyWorkspace action to the Admin API.
- Added the ability to choose between using the global or connector-specific proxy settings in the AS2 Connector.
- The EmailReceive Connector now supports an
- Added a Salesforce Connector.
- Added a Shopify Connector.
- Added a
GET Request Bodytoggle to the Advanced page of the REST Connector. This toggle provides the ability to use the input file as the body of a GET request.
- Added the ability to provide a custom response to requests in the Webhook Connector.
- The X12 Connector now provides complete schema examples for mapping when connected to an XML Map Connector.
- The XML Map Connector now allows for searching the list of Source and Destination Files when more than 10 files are available.
- Added a Magento Connector.
- Added a BigCommerce Connector.
- Added an Apache Kafka Connector.
- Added new versions of each connector in the Database category with a new single-action design. The older (multi-action) database connectors, as well as the Lookup Connector, are now deprecated and will be removed in a future release.
- Added the ability to surface headers from the response as metadata on the output message in the REST Connector.
- Added a Zoho CRM Connector.
- Math formatters now use the
BigDecimaltype by default in the .NET Edition. Previously,
doublewas used, which could lead to precision loss. To revert back to using
double, set the
doublein the appSettings section of Web.Config.
- The dbCall and dbQuery scripting operations now accept parameters through
paramvalue#inputs instead of
inparam:*. As a result of this change,
inparamis no longer functional.
- The Home Directory settings for GISB and OpenPGP Connectors are now deprecated.
- The EmailSend Connector now uses a single connection when sending multiple messages through a single worker in the automation service.
- The AS2 and RNIF Connectors now use Batch Groups for attachments.
batchResultsattribute in Output Mappings for Database Connectors is now deprecated. The Max Records setting in the Advanced tab should be used instead.
- Database connectors (e.g. MySQL, SQLite, etc.) are now in their own category and are licensed as part of the Professional tier. Existing licenses for these connectors will still be respected to preserve backward compatibility.
- Connectors that allow for the specification of Trusted IP Addresses (like SFTPServer, FTPServer, etc.) now accept ranges of IP addresses in CIDR notation. A Description field has also been added to the table to make it easier to keep notes on each entry.