Queries the specified Excel worksheet.
- sheet:The name of the Excel worksheet.
- version:The version of Excel you are using. The allowed values are ‘AUTO, 95, 97-2003, 2007’.デフォルト値はAUTO です。
- file:The path to the Excel workbook.
- handle:The handle for the Excel file.
- map:*:This set of inputs contains a mapping of the attribute name and the name of the cell whose value is to be retrieved from the spreadsheet. For example, the attribute name map:MyValue which has a value of C1 will push an attribute named MyValue with the value found in the cell at C1 in the sheet. A range of cell names can also be specified to retrieve a range of cell values.
- *:Dependent on the content of the sheet and the query specified. If column headers are present they will be used to name the output attributes.