- Added support for dbt core Transformations.
- Added History Mode Option as a new method of replication. Track the history of your data and how it changes over time.
- Added Change Data Capture support for Oracle and MySQL sources.
- The Embedded Web Server that ships with the Java Edition has been updated to Jetty 10 which now requires Java 11.
- A notification will show if the user is using Internet Explorer. IE’s end of life is June 15, 2022 and users should switch to a different browser.
- “Copy from existing Job” will now include copying the Advanced Settings if selected.
- Testing a connection from the Connection Settings page will automatically create a logfile for review.
- An alert will pop-up while downloading and installing a new connector. Sync will automatically restart after completing.
- Alerts now consistently show at the top of the page.
- SQLChangeTracking and OracleFlahsback has been deprecated and moved into the Change Data Capture job type. Upgrading from previous versions will auto-convert the job type.
- Save Changes in the Connection Settings page will automatically test the connection.
Source and Destination Connectors
- The Amazon Marketplace connector now supports both the Marketplace and Selling Partner schemas in Sync.
- The Oracle Destination now supports connecting to an Oracle Autonomous Database.
- Teradata is now supported as a destination.
- DateTime2 will now be the default Timestamp datatype when replicating into SQL Server. This only affects new tables. Existing tables will still use DateTime.
- Workday connector now supports the WSQL API.
- The User API endpoint is now available. A Sync user with Admin privileges can view and update Sync users using the User endpoint