- Added support for Clustering multiple instances of Sync.
- Added a new Incremental Replication strategy for SQL Server that uses Change Data Capture.
- Added support for running CData Sync using JDK 16.
- Added the option to copy events when creating a Job from an existing Job.
- Table Name Prefix now supports slash
- Added support for SQL Server, MySQL, and PostgreSQL databases as AppDb.
- Improved the Cancel Job operation and added support for canceling Jobs running on different instances.
- Improved Replicating with an integer/long Incremental Check Column:
- Replicate Interval Unit now supports rows as a value.
- Sync finds the start value if Replicate Start Date is empty.
- UI notifications now pin to the top of the page. This helps prevent users from missing notifications when they scroll down.
- Application Logs now include JVM Args on start up.
- Sync now checks for the 2017 VC++ Redistributable during Windows installation.
- Changed the Application Settings “Expired Days” label to “Retention Period (Days)”.
Source and Destination Connectors
- Added SingleStore as a Destination.
- Added support for AzureAD and AzureServicePrincipal AuthSchemes for some Microsoft sources.
- Renamed OracleOCI connector to Oracle.
- SAP SuccessFactor now properly shows the Incremental Check Column in the Task Settings.
- Added a new Tasks endpoint to more easily manipulate Tasks in a Job. The ability to update Queries/Tasks from Jobs has been deprecated.
- Added the Transformations endpoint for CRUD support and Transformations.
- Transformations now support adding queries when the transformation is first created.
- Sync API now throws a proper error message when the authtoken is incorrect.