You can use a custom OAuth app to authenticate with a service account or a user account. See Using OAuth Authentication for more information.
Desktop Authentication with a Custom OAuth App
Get the OAuth Access Token
After setting the following, you are ready to connect:
- OAuthClientId: Set this to the client Id assigned when you registered your app. You can find it by visiting trello.com/app-key under API Key
- OAuthClientSecret: Set this to the client secret assigned when you registered your app. You can find it by visiting trello.com/app-key scrolling to the bottom
- CallbackURL: Set this to a localhost callback such as http://localhost:33333. If left empty, the CData MuleSoft Connector for Trello will default to http://localhost:33333.
- InitiateOAuth: Set this to GETANDREFRESH. You can use InitiateOAuth to avoid repeating the OAuth exchange and manually setting the OAuthAccessToken.
- Extracts the access token from the callback URL and authenticates requests.
- Saves OAuth values in OAuthSettingsLocation to be persisted across connections.