You can use the CData ODBC Driver for OneDrive to import data into an Access table and to create a linked table.
Import a Table into Access
To import a table into Access:
- Select External Data > ODBC Database from the ribbon. This opens the ODBC Database wizard. Select the option to import the source data into a new table in the current database.
- Select the CData OneDrive data source from the Machine Data Source tab.
- Select the tables to import into Access.
Importing data into Access is a one-time import..
Link a Table in Access
To link a table in Access to a table in OneDrive:
- Select External Data > ODBC Data sources from the ribbon.
- Select the option to link to the data source by creating a linked table.
- On the next page of the wizard, select the CData OneDrive data source in the Machine Data Source tab.
Once you select the correct data source, you will be presented with a list of tables. Here, you can select a table that you want as a linked table in Access. The linked table will always have fresh data.