Embedded OAuth Credentials
Desktop Authentication with the Embedded OAuth App
You can connect without setting any connection properties for your user credentials. After setting the following, you are ready to connect:
- InitiateOAuth: Set this to GETANDREFRESH. You can use InitiateOAuth to avoid repeating the OAuth exchange and manually setting the OAuthAccessToken.
- CompanyFileId: You can find this by starting MYOB, opening your data file on the application UI and selecting Help -> About MYOB
- User: Set this to the username associated with your company file.
- Password: Set this to the password associated with your company file.
- Extracts the access token from the callback URL and authenticates requests.
- Obtains a new access token when the old one expires.
- Saves OAuth values in OAuthSettingsLocation to be persisted across connections.