To successfully connect to your ERP instance, you must specify the following connection properties:
- Url, set this to the url of the server hosting your ERP instance. For example, https://myserver.EpicorSaaS.com
- ERPInstance, set this to the name of your ERP instance.
- User, set this to the username of your account.
- Password, set this to the password of your account.
- Service, set this to the service you want to retrieve data from. For example, BaqSvc.
In addition, you may also set the optional connection properties:
- ApiKey, An optional key that may be required for connection to some services depending on your account configuration.
- ApiVersion, Defaults to v1. May be set to v2 to use the newer Epicor API.
- Company, Required if you set the ApiVersion to v2.
Authenticating using OpenID Connect with the Azure AD Authentication Provider
OpenID Connect with Azure AD is a connection type that goes through OAuth. Set the AuthScheme to AzureADOpenID and see Using OAuth Authentication for an authentication guide.