- Added ServerRelativeUrl column in Lists View.
- Added the links on the Connecting to REST API page under Sharepoint Online and Sharepoint OnPremise sections.
- Added RenameAttachmentOrDocument and MoveAttachmentOrDocument Stored Procedures in SOAP and REST Schema.
- Changed the datatype of PertainingToTerm column from Boolean to String in GetValidTerms View.
- Add support for the ReadTimeout option to the download stored procedures in the REST schema. ReadTimeout can be used to force a download to fail after a certain time, unlike Timeout which only triggers if the download stalls for that amount of time.
- Added the Default column to the sys_procedureparameters table.
- Added the WriteToFile parameter for CreateSchema stored procedure in SOAP schema. This defaults to true and must be disabled to write the schema to FileStream or FileData.
- Removed SchemaDirectory parameter from CreateSchema stored procedure in SOAP schema. Instead, the Location connection property path will be used to create the schema.
- Added UseEntityTypeName property to determine if the table name should be EntityTypeName instead of the title in the REST schema.
- Added the FileStream input attribute to add outputstream and FileData output attribute to print the response in DownloadAttachment, DownloadDocument stored procedures in SOAP and REST schema.
- Added the FileStream input attribute to add outputstream and FileData output attribute to print the response in CreateSchema stored procedure in SOAP schema.
- Added the Content input attribute to add inputstream in AddAttachment, UploadDocument stored procedures in SOAP and REST schema.
- Added the IsPath column to the sys_procedureparameters table.
- We now support handling the keyword "COLLATE" as standard function name as well.
- Removed the Enum value Germany from AzureEnvironments as Microsoft has retired its Germany-based cloud.
- Changed provider name to Microsoft SharePoint.
- OAuthGrantType has been deprecated. Use the AuthScheme connection property instead.
- Added a new Id column for the Users view in the REST Schema.
- Added the ItemId column to get RoleAssignments, RoleAssignmentMember, RoleDefinitionBindings.
- Added support for the STRING_SPLIT table-valued function in the CROSS APPLY clause.
- Added the stored procedures CreateFolder, UploadDocument, DeleteDocument, CopyDocument, CheckInDocument, CheckOutDocument, DiscardCheckOutDocument, AddAttachment, DeleteAttachment to the REST Schema.
- Added new AuthScheme "SharePointOAuth" to support client credentials flow using SharePoint App.
- Added the KeySeq column to the sys_foreignkeys table.
- Added the new sys_primarykeys system table.
- Removed the Permissions view from the REST schema.
- Replaced Permissions with RoleAssignments, RoleAssignmentMember and RoleDefinitionBindings views in the REST schema.
- Added new columns LoginName, Title, IsHiddenInUI for the Users view and Id for the Groups view in the REST schema.
- Added support for Attachments, Permissions and SubSites views in the REST schema.
- Added support for OAuth Authentication without JWT cert for Client Credentials by when using a SharePoint App.
- Updated the Literal Function Names for relative date/datetime functions. Previously relative date/datetime functions resolved to a different value when used in the projection vs te predicate. Ie: SELECT LAST_MONTH() AS lm, Col FROM Table WHERE Col > LAST_MONTH(). Formerly the two LAST_MONTH() methods would resolve to different datetimes. Now they will match.
- As a replacement for the previous behavior, the relative date/datetime functions in the criteria may have an 'L' appended to them. Ie: WHERE col > L_LAST_MONTH(). This will continue to resolve to the same values that previously were calculated in the criteria. Note that the "L_" prefix will only work in the predicate - it not available for the projection.
- Added the TCP Logging Module for the logging information happening on the TCP wire protocol. The transport bytes that are incoming and ongoing will be logged at verbosity=5.
- Added support for PingFederate identity provider in Sharepoint Online SOAP schema.
- Added support for the AzureServicePrinciple authentication scheme only using a JWT certs instead of the OAuthClientSecret.
- Added support to authenticate submitting JWT certs instead of the OAuthClientSecret for the AzureServicePrinciple, OAuth and AzureAD authentication schemes.
- Added support for handling client side formulas during insert / update. For example: UPDATE Table SET Col1 = Concat(Col1, " - ", Col2) WHERE Col2 LIKE 'A%'
- Updated how display sizes are determined for varchar primary key and foreign key columns so they will match the reported length of the column.
- Non-conditional updates between two columns is now available to all drivers. For example: UPDATE Table SET Col1=Col2
- Reduced the length to 255 for varchar primary key and foreign key columns.
- Updated implicit and metadata caching to improve performance and support for multiple connections. Old metadata caches are not compatible - you would need to generate new metadata caches if you are currently using CacheMetadata.
- Updated index naming convention to avoid duplicates
- Updated and standardized Getting Started connection help.
- Added the Advanced Features section to the help of all drivers.
- Categorized connection property listings in the help for all editions.
- Kerberos authentication is updated to use TCP by default, but will fall back to UDP if a TCP connection cannot be established
- The UseSSO connection property is deprecated. You should select the preferred SSO scheme directly from the AuthScheme property instead.
- The URNAddress is deprecated. This property is used inside the SSOProperties and it should be specified when authenticating to ADFS on Sharepoint On-Premise. Instead RelyingParty should be used as in other drivers.
- Added support for retrieving information regarding the current logged in user via the GetCurrentUser stored procedure.