Follow the steps below to authenticate with the credentials for a custom OAuth app. See カスタムOAuth アプリの作成.
Authentication with Your OAuth App
There SharePoint data source only supports authentication using a certificate for the Azure Service Principal authentication scheme.
Get an OAuth Access Token
You are ready to connect after setting the below connection properties . Authenticating using a Certificate
- AuthScheme: Set this to the "AzureServicePrincipal" in your app settings.
- InitiateOAuth: Set this to GETANDREFRESH. You can use InitiateOAuth to avoid repeating the OAuth exchange and manually setting the OAuthAccessToken.
- AzureTenant: Set this to the tenant you wish to connect to.
- OAuthClientId: Set this to the Client Id in your app settings.
- OAuthJWTCert: Set this to the JWT Certificate store.
- OAuthJWTCertType: Set this to the type of the certificate store specified by OAuthJWTCert.