CData BizTalk Adapter for MarkLogic
The CData BizTalk Adapter for MarkLogic enables you to access MarkLogic data as BizTalk Messages. You can work with MarkLogic data from BizTalk tools such as Send Ports, Receive Locations, Orchestrations, and Pipelines.
The adapter wraps the complexity of accessing MarkLogic data in a standard BizTalk adapter similar to the BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server. The adapter abstracts the underlying data source into tables, views, and stored procedures that can be used to retrieve data.
The CData BizTalk Adapter for MarkLogic hides the complexity of accessing data and provides additional powerful security features, smart caching, batching, socket management, and more.
- Access real-time MarkLogic data in BizTalk.
- Execute updategrams, stored procedures, and SQL commands.
- Supports metadata discovery and schema generation for MarkLogic entities.
See Getting Started to install the adapter and connect to MarkLogic in BizTalk.
Using the Adapter
See Generating Schemas for example schemas and the corresponding XML instances for executing updategrams, SQL commands, and stored procedures from various BizTalk ports.
You can also use the Add Adapter Metadata wizard in Visual Studio to generate schemas. See the CData KB for a guide.
See SQL Compliance for a syntax reference and code examples outlining the supported SQL.
See Caching Data to configure replication and caching for a range of scenarios common to remote data access. Configurations include:
- Autocache: Automatically cache data to a lightweight database. Save data for later offline use or enable fast reporting from the cache.
- Replication: Copy data to local and cloud data stores such as Oracle, SQL Server, Google Cloud SQL, and so on. The replication commands allow for intelligent incremental updates to cached data.
- No caching: Work with remote data only. No local cache file is created.
See Data Model to find more information on how the adapter models the MarkLogic APIs as tables, views, and stored procedures. This section also provides more detailed information on querying specific MarkLogic entities.
See the MarkLogic Adapter section to configure Receiver and Transmitter properties for receive locations and send ports.
See the Connection section for the connection properties used to connect to MarkLogic.