The type of authentication to use when connecting to remote services.
Possible ValuesNone, Basic, OAuth, OAuthPKCE, AwsCognitoSrp, AwsCognitoBasic
The following options are generally available to all connections:
- None: Uses no authentication.
- Basic: Uses Basic authentication with User and Password.
- OAuth: Uses either OAuth1 or OAuth2, with the specific flow being determined by the OAuthGrantType. OAuthVersion must be set to determine what version of OAuth is used.
- OAuthPKCE: Uses OAuth2 with the authorization code grant type and PKCE extension. OAuthClientId is the credential.
- AwsCognitoSrp: Set to use Cognito based authentication. This is recommended over AwsCognitoBasic because this option does NOT send the password to the server for authentication, instead it uses the SRP protocol.
- AwsCognitoBasic: Set to use Cognito based authentication.