END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (THIS "AGREEMENT") IS BETWEEN CDATA AND YOU. BY CLICKING ON THE "I AGREE" BUTTON, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CDATA IS UNWILLING TO LICENSE THE SOFTWARE TO YOU, AND YOU MUST NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE. THE "EFFECTIVE DATE" OF THIS AGREEMENT IS THE DATE UPON WHICH YOU CLICK THE "I AGREE" BUTTON. For the purpose of this Agreement, you and, if applicable, such company (or other entity) constitutes "you", "your" or "Customer" and "CDATA", "us", "our" or "we" refers to CData Software, Inc., 101 Europa Drive, Suite 110, Chapel Hill, NC 27517, and its Affiliates, the owner and provider of the Software. Unless defined elsewhere in this Agreement, terms in initial capital letters have the meanings set forth in Section 12.
1. LICENSE AND DELIVERY.
1.1 License Grants. The Software is offered in the following license types, which may be combined, pursuant to the specific grant and restrictions set forth below and for the Term noted in the Order Form. The following license types may also be available as Site, team or enterprise licenses if noted on the Order Form. For the avoidance of doubt, if the license type listed below is not indicated on your Order Form then it does not apply to your purchase. The license covers any updates, upgrades or new releases, if any are provided to you by us and any copies you are permitted to make hereunder and any available Documentation. Any references to a "sale" or a "purchase" of the Software in this or any other document means "license" in accordance with the terms contained in this Agreement. You may make a reasonable number of backup copies of the Software and Documentation for internal, Non-Commercial, Non-Production use. All titles, trademarks and copyright and restricted notices in the Software must be reproduced in any copies you are permitted to make hereunder.
1.1.1 Trial License. We may from time to time, permit you to register for a free trial of certain Software at our website. On the Effective Date, we grant you a free-of-charge, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, worldwide right and license for one (1) Authorized User to install and use one (1) copy of the Software solely for internal Non-Production, Non-Commercial purposes to evaluate the Software to determine whether to purchase a license to the Software. You may not download more than one (1) copy of the Software unless otherwise authorized by us. You may not use the Software for any other purpose. You may only use the Software for thirty (30) days from the Effective Date, unless otherwise specified by us in the Order Form ("Trial Period"). Unless you pay the applicable fee for the Software, the Software may become inoperable and, in any event, your right to use Software automatically expires at the end of the Trial Period. We may terminate your license to the trial version of the Software upon written notice at any time for any reason and without liability of any kind. If you subsequently license a non-trial version of the Software, your license to the trial version of the Software shall immediately terminate. You may not distribute Applications that use the trial version of the Software as a runtime component.
1.1.2 Non-Commercial License. During the Term and subject to your payment of fees, we grant you a non-assignable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, worldwide right and license to install and use the Software internally solely for Non-Commercial purposes on one (1) Desktop/Workstation.
1.1.3 Development License. During the Term and subject to your payment of fees, we grant you a non-assignable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, worldwide right and license for one (1) Developer to install and use the Software internally on any number of Desktop/Workstations or Non-Production Servers owned or controlled by the named Developer for Non-Production purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, you are not granted any rights to distribute or deploy any product, including but not limited to Application(s) which may be developed by or for you under this license.
1.1.4 Desktop/Workstation License. During the Term and subject to your payment of fees, we grant you a non-assignable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, worldwide right and license to install and use the Software internally on one (1) Desktop/Workstation for Production or Non-Production purposes. Under this license grant the Software may not be installed or used on a Server.
1.1.5 Server License. During the Term and subject to your payment of fees, we grant you a non-assignable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, worldwide right and license to install and use the Software internally on one (1) Server, with the number of Cores noted in the Order Form, owned or operated by you for Production or Non-Production purposes. For the purposes of this license grant, you may install and use the Software on one (1) Desktop/Workstation as a substitute for, and not in addition to, one (1) Server.
1.1.6 Product Specific Requirements.
(a) BizTalk Standard - you may use the Software solely with Microsoft BizTalk® Standard Edition for your internal data processing and computing needs.
(b) CDATA Oracle Driver - the CDATA Oracle Driver contains Oracle Instant Client libraries, as defined, redistributed and licensed to you, in compliance with and under the relevant terms of, the Oracle Technology Network License located at https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/licenses/distribution-license-152002.html. You have no right to distribute the Oracle Instant Client libraries or its documentation without express permission from Oracle Corporation. Further, Oracle Corporation is a third-party beneficiary of this Agreement solely as it pertains to the Oracle Instant Client libraries.
(c) ADO.NET Providers and CDATA FireDAC Components.
(i) Per-Developer License: We grant you a non-assignable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, worldwide right and license for one (1) Developer per license purchased to install and internally use the Software on any number of Desktop/Workstations or Non-Production Servers owned or controlled by the named Developer in order to develop and test Applications; AND
(ii) Royalty-Free Distribution License: We grant you a royalty-free, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, worldwide right and license to distribute compiled desktop or mobile Applications developed by or for you, which use the Software as a run-time component, to internal Desktop/Workstations within your organization or with mobile applications, without owing additional fees to us.
(iii) Restrictions: For the avoidance of doubt, you may not use or install the Software on a Production Server or distribute Applications outside your organization without purchasing a separate license from us.
(iv) Termination: If you do not pay renewal Subscription Fees or if either party breaches this Agreement the following occurs: (1) the Per Developer license grant set forth in Section 1.1.6(c)(i) above continues perpetually; (2) Any sublicenses granted by you to your end users prior to such expiration or termination to use the Software as a run-time component as part of your Application survive; (3) the Royalty Free Distribution license grant in Section 1.1.6(c)(ii) above immediately terminates and you will immediately stop developing, distributing or deploying Application(s); and (4) you will not receive any further support services, updates, upgrades or new releases of the Software.
(d) DBAmp. The DBAmp Software is licensed for use solely in conjunction with the Salesforce Service. As used herein the "Salesforce Service" means the single Salesforce.com customer relationship that is either identified in the Order Form or first linked to the DBAmp Software by an authorized Salesforce.com user.
1.2 License Restrictions. All Software licenses are subject to the following restrictions: (a) For each copy of the Software licensed, you may only install one (1) Instance of the Software. Additional installations or quantities of the Software require additional licenses. Software licenses may be reallocated to different equipment provided that the Software is uninstalled from the original equipment. (b) If you install updates, upgrades or new releases of the Software, if any are provided to you by us, you must ensure that your actual use and deployment of the Software corresponds to the quantities that you actually licensed and for which you paid. (c) Your use of the Software is limited to your internal data processing and computing needs. (d) You can't make the Software available to unauthorized third parties without our express written consent. (e) The Software may not be used for outsourcing or service bureau purposes or otherwise processing third party data for the benefit of any third party. (f) You can't relicense, rent or lease the Software for third-party training or commercial time-sharing. (g) You agree that you won't distribute, sell, sublicense, subcontract or otherwise transfer copies of or rights to the Software or any portion thereof, and shall not use the Software except as expressly permitted hereunder. (h) You agree to not adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise derive the source code for the Software or any of the related features of the Software or to allow third parties to do so, unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing and except to the extent specified by law. (i) You will not use any third party software, including any open source software, in conjunction with the Software, unless you ensure that such use does not cause the Software to become subject to any third party license applicable to such third party software or require the public disclosure or distribution of the Software or the licensing of the Software for the purpose of making derivative works. (j) You will not use the Software for any purpose other than as licensed under this Agreement, including benchmarking or using the Software to create products or services similar to, or competitive with, the Software. (k) You will not use the Software to develop any works which provide substantially the same functionality as the Software or enables building other programs which could compete with the Software, including but not limited to, using a web service to call and/or directly expose the functionality available in the Software.
1.3 Service Providers. Customer may allow its external service provider(s) ("Service Provider(s)") to use the Software solely for purposes of providing outsourcing services for your benefit in accordance with the Agreement, and no duplication of the quantities of Software is permitted. You are fully responsible for the Service Provider's compliance with the Order Form and this Agreement in its use of the Software.
1.4 Delivery and Acceptance. All Software provided hereunder will be delivered electronically. We provide trial licenses of the Software for testing and pre-acceptance before purchase and therefore, delivery is deemed complete and accepted when the Software is made available to you.
1.5 Review. We may, on at least ten (10) business days' prior written notice and not more than once every twelve (12) months, during your normal business hours, review and validate your compliance with the Agreement and deployment of the Software. You agree to provide accurate and complete information within ten business (10) days of our request in a form and format reasonably satisfactory to us, and to immediately remit to us any shortfall in payment disclosed by the review including any late charges.
2. PREMIUM SUPPORT. Upon payment of annual Premium Support fees indicated on the Order Form, we will provide you with the Premium Support services for the Software, valid at the time of signature of this Agreement and available at https://www.cdata.com/support/. Details of the Premium Support services may be modified from time to time but we warrant to you that no such modification will materially degrade the Premium Support services.
3. FINANCIAL TERMS. Except as otherwise provided in the applicable Order Form, we will send you an invoice for the initial Fees upon execution of the Order Form. After the initial Term, we will invoice you annually after we send you a quote ("Renewal Quote") approximately sixty (60) days prior to the start of each annual Term. Except as otherwise provided in an applicable Order Form, (a) quantities may not be decreased during the applicable Subscription Period or term duration stated in the Order Form ("Order Term") and (b) all payment obligations for the Order Term are non-cancelable and non-contingent and all amounts paid are nonrefundable except as set forth herein. We may suspend the impacted product or service if any invoice remains unpaid more than thirty (30) days. All invoices are due and payable within thirty (30) days of receipt. If we don't receive timely payment, we reserve the right to charge a late fee equal to the lesser of one percent (1%) per month or the maximum amount allowed by law in addition to our cost of collection. You shall pay applicable sales, use, goods and services, value-added, or equivalent "indirect" taxes and duties unless you timely give us documentary evidence of exemption as prescribed by the tax authorities. We shall ensure our invoices state taxes separately and meet local statutory invoicing requirements to enable you to seek recovery of the indirect taxes collected and remitted by Us.
4. OWNERSHIP. As between the parties, all right, title, and interest in the Software, Documentation, Support, Professional Services our Confidential Information (as defined below), and any other materials furnished or made available hereunder, including any copies made by you, corrections, bug fixes, enhancements, updates, upgrades, new releases or other modifications and derivatives, including custom modifications, to the Software and all other deliverables, modifications, enhancements, and derivative works thereof, and all Intellectual Property Rights therein are and remain our property. No implied licenses are granted hereunder. We reserve all rights not expressly granted hereunder. As between the parties, all of your data processed and/or analyzed through the use of the Software, and your Confidential Information (as defined below) and all Intellectual Property Rights therein are and remain your property.
5. PROFESSIONAL SERVICES. You may request that we provide certain Professional Services related to the Software. Any Professional Services to be provided will be included in Order Form or statement of work ("SOW"), which shall describe the fees, costs and expenses payable by you in connection with the performance of such Professional Services, and which shall describe the scope of such services. The Order Form or SOW shall be binding upon the parties only after mutual execution or performance by us and payment of Professional Services fees by you. Each such Order Form or SOW shall be considered an integral part of this Agreement.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY. "Confidential Information" means any non-public information that is designated "confidential" or that a reasonable person should understand is confidential, including, but not limited to, the terms of this Agreement, the Software, or related performance test results derived by you, including but not limited to benchmark test results. Neither party will disclose Confidential Information to any third party without the disclosing party's prior consent. Confidential Information may only be disclosed to individuals that need to know such information, and on the condition that the individual is subject to a written agreement to protect information with terms as protective as this Agreement. For the purposes of this section, the definition of CDATA and Customer includes Affiliates of either party. Confidential Information remains the sole property of the disclosing party; except for rights explicitly granted in this Agreement, the receiving party does not acquire any rights to such Confidential Information. The duty to protect Confidential Information does not apply to information that is shown to be: (a) available to the public other than by a breach of a confidentiality obligation; (b) rightfully received from a third party not in breach of a confidentiality obligation; (c) independently developed by one party without use of the Confidential Information of the other; (d) known to the recipient at the time of disclosure (other than under a separate confidentiality obligation); (e) produced in compliance with applicable law or court order, provided the other party is given reasonable advance notice of the obligation to produce Confidential Information (to the extent legally permitted) and reasonable assistance, at the disclosing party's cost, if the disclosing party wishes to contest the disclosure. Money damages may not be a sufficient remedy for a breach of confidentiality. If either party breaches the confidentiality obligations, the non-breaching party may seek injunctive or other equitable relief without the necessity of posting a bond even if otherwise normally required. Such injunctive or equitable relief is in addition to all other rights and remedies available at law or in equity. You agree that if you provide us with any suggestions, comments, or other feedback about our Confidential Information ("Feedback") such Feedback is given voluntarily. you also agree that even if you designate such Feedback as confidential, unless the parties enter into a separate subsequent written agreement, the Feedback shall not be confidential and we shall be free to use, disclose, reproduce, license, or otherwise distribute the Feedback in our sole discretion without any obligations or restrictions of any kind, including without limitation, Intellectual Property Rights.
8. WARRANTY; DISCLAIMER. You represent and warrant that: (a) all of your authorized users will abide by the terms of this Agreement; and (b) you will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules, orders and other requirements, now or hereafter in effect, of any applicable governmental authority, in your performance of this Agreement. Notwithstanding any terms to the contrary in this Agreement, you will remain responsible for acts or omissions of all of your authorized users to the same extent as if such acts or omissions were undertaken by you. THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THE AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU STRICTLY ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, QUALITY, SUITABILTIY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR INTEROPERABILITY ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW BY US AND OUR LICENSORS.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. EXCEPT FOR ANY ACTS OF FRAUD, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, ANY INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SOFTWARE, PREMIUM SUPPORT AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OR ARE OTHERWISE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. EXCEPT FOR ANY ACTS OF FRAUD, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE AGGREGATE OF THE AMOUNTS PAID OR PAYABLE BY YOU TO US, IF ANY, UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IN THE TWELVE MONTHS PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. MULTIPLE CLAIMS WILL NOT EXPAND THIS LIMITATION.
10. TERM; TERMINATION. Unless otherwise stated in the Order Form, the Order Term for each Software subscription is the time period specified in the applicable Order Form, commencing on the date of delivery and any renewal terms. Either party has the right to terminate this Agreement and any and/or all rights granted under this Agreement upon written notice to the other party if the other party: (a) is in default of any obligation hereunder which default is incapable of being cured, or which, being capable of being cured, has not been cured within thirty (30) days after receipt of written notice of such default; or (b) becomes insolvent, makes a general assignment for the benefit of creditors, suffers or permits the appointment of a receiver for its business or assets, becomes subject to any proceeding under any bankruptcy or insolvency law whether domestic or foreign, or has been liquidated, voluntarily or otherwise. Immediately upon termination, all rights hereunder and rights to use shall terminate, and You must stop using the Software. Within five (5) days after termination You will de-install the Software and all copies and destroy the Software and all copies, and certify in writing that they have been destroyed. If you terminate the Agreement, You still must pay all fees which remain payable under an Order Form or SOW. The parties' rights and obligations under this section and sections entitled "Financial Terms", "Ownership", "Confidentiality", "Warranty; Disclaimer", "Limitation of Liability", and "General" survive the termination of this Agreement.
12. DEFINITIONS. Some defined terms that you should be familiar with are: (a) Affiliates means entities, regardless of corporate status, controlled by, controlling or under common control with a party, respectively, or officers, directors, shareholders, employees or agents of any of the foregoing. (b) Application means any application, program or other software that you develop using the Software. An Application must represent a significant functional and value enhancement to the Software. (c) Authorized User means one named person, employee, contractor or temporary worker authorized to use the Software for personal use or while performing duties within the scope of their employment or assignment. (d) Core means a core of a CPU made up of an independent processor combined onto a single integrated circuit or silicon chip, in both virtualized and/or non-virtualized environments, and regardless of whether used in a Production or Non-Production environment. (e) Desktop/Workstation means a single physical machine, including but not limited to a personal computer, workstation, laptop computer, desktop computer or mobile device, specifically excluding a Server, on which the Software is loaded or executed, that is operated, either attended or via remote access, by one person at a time, and cannot be used by more than one person, directly or indirectly, simultaneously. (f) Developer means any named identifiable individual person, not necessarily named at the time of a license grant, regardless of whether or not the individual is actively using the Software at any given time, designated by you to do any of the following: (1) build, compile, assemble, test or otherwise cause to be executed any application programs that rely on the Software as a component; (2) use or execute any Software programs for development, testing, or support purposes; (3) package or otherwise prepare Software components for redistribution as part of another program or application; or (4) have possession of any Software resources or files for any purposes other than archiving. (g) Instance means a loaded operating system running either on a physical computer or within a virtual environment. Each virtual environment on a physical computer is deemed an instance. (h) Intellectual Property Rights means all copyrights, trade secrets, patents, patent applications, trademarks, service marks, and all other proprietary rights. (i) Non-Commercial means any use of the Software which (1) is not undertaken for profit; (2) is not intended to produce software, works, services, or data for commercial use; or (3) is neither conducted, or funded, by a person or an entity engaged in the commercial use, application, development or exploitation of works similar to the Software. (j) Non-Production means a non-operational environment into which the Software may be installed, which is not processing live data, which is not running any of your operations and which has not been deployed to permit any users to access live data. Non-Production environments include development, quality assurance and test environments. (k) Order Form means any written order, whether in physical or electronic format, for Software, Premium Support or Professional Services, including any document issued by you requesting Software, Premium Support or Professional Services ("Purchase Order"), on-line orders, or other form of an ordering document delivered to or made available to us through a medium or channel approved by us, which is subject to, and incorporates by reference this Agreement or other terms negotiated by the parties. (l) Production means an operational environment into which the Software has been installed, which is processing live data and which has been deployed so that the intended users of the environment are able to access the live data. Production environments include disaster recovery, failover, and high availability environments. (m) Server means a physical or virtual machine, which may be limited by a certain number of Cores as set forth in an Order Form, which has a server operating system and/or where more than one person can simultaneously use the computer either by direct or remote access. (n) Site means the single physical location that corresponds to a single physical mailing address, where your Developers are licensed to use the SoftwareNon as designated in an Order Form. (o) Software means our proprietary software computer programs in object code indicated on an Order Form which you may install on equipment owned or operated by you or a third party on your behalf.
13. IF YOU ARE A LICENSEE IN JAPAN, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE FOLLOWING TERMS APPLY TO YOU: (A) Contracting Party. All references to "CDATA", "us", "our" or "we" refers to CData Software Japan, LLC. (B) Translated Agreement. If the laws of Japan require that contracts be in the local language in order to be enforceable, the version of this Agreement that shall govern is the translated version of this Agreement. (C) Compliance with The Japan Protection of Personal Information Act. (1) Personal Customer Data. You and CDATA may have access to or need to use an end-user's private, confidential information or data pertaining to a specific person in the course of delivering, marketing, selling, or supporting the Software, including without limitation, a person's e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, social security number, credit card number, or persistent identifier (such as a customer number held in a cookie), in each case which is such person's individually identifiable information ("Private Customer Data") that is subject to the Japan Protection of Personal Information Act No. 57 of 2003 as amended (the "Act"). Private Customer Data also includes information that can, together with the other information supplied to or collected by you or us, identify a specific individual, even if such information cannot, by itself, identify a specific individual. Each party acknowledges that its use, access and disclosure of Private Customer Data is subject to the Act. Each party agrees that it will comply with the Act and its own privacy policies. (2) Data Safeguards. Each party will implement and maintain such safeguards as required by the Act for the protection of Private Customer Data ("Data Safeguards"). In the event such party discovers or is notified of a breach or potential breach of such party's security related to Private Customer Data, such party will immediately (i) notify the other party's account manager or other person in charge of managing the relationship between the parties; (ii) investigate the effects of the breach or potential breach using commercially reasonable efforts; and (iii) take such actions as are required by the Act in an effort to prevent the breach or potential breach from recurring and in an effort to remedy the breach. You shall permit persons reasonably designated by us, and reasonably acceptable to you, to review, during normal business hours, and with reasonable prior notice, your security procedures for the protection of Private Customer Data, including, without limitation, observing operations, reviewing documents and other materials and interviewing your relevant personnel, in each case to the extent necessary to satisfy the requirements of the Act and provided that we do not unduly interfere with your operations, and provided further that your employee accompanies the designated reviewer at all times. The designated reviewer, upon request, shall be obligated to sign a non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement with you prior to conducting any review. (3) Liability for Breach of Data Protection Policies. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, provided that you have taken such steps as are necessary or appropriate to ensure that Private Customer Data is used in accordance with the Act, to the extent permitted under applicable law, EACH PARTY HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES DUE TO THE OTHER PARTY'S VIOLATION OR BREACH OF THE ACT OR OF SUCH PARTY'S OWN DATA PROTECTION PRIVACY POLICIES AND DATA SAFEGUARDS. (D) Governing Law. This Agreement, and all disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement, shall be governed by, and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Japan, without regard to conflicts of laws principles of Japan or any other jurisdiction. The Parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Courts in relation to any dispute arising in connection with this Agreement. (E) Elimination of Anti-social Forces. Both parties represent that, as of the Effective Date and during the term of this Agreement: (i) Each party itself, its directors, officers, employees engaging in management, persons or entities which substantially hold control over it, or any equivalent thereof (collectively "Party or its Concerned Parties") is not and has not been during the past five (5) years a Boryokudan (crimimal syndicatee), Boryokudan-in (member of Boryokudan), Boryokudan-kankei-kigyo (Boryokudan-related company), Sokaiya (corporate racketeers), Shakaiundohyobogoro, Tokusyu-chino-boryokusyudan or any equivalent or a member of any equivalent (collectively, "Anti-social Forces"); (ii) the Party or its Concerned Parties do not and will not have any socially disapproved relationship with Anti-Social Forces; (iii) The Party or its Concerned Parties have not supplied any funds or provided any benefits to Anti-Social Forces and have not had any relationship with persons or entities which have supplied any funds or provided any benefits to Anti-Social Forces; (iv) the Party has not let the Anti-Social Forces use its name to enter into an agreement; and (v) the Party will not engage in the following acts against the other Party (which includes such Parties' end-users) by itself or using any third party: (a) make demand using violence; (b) make unjustified demands in excess of legal liability; (c) behave threateningly or act violently in the course of transactions; (d) obstruct the other Party's business or damage the other Party's credibility by spreading false information, or using fraudulent means or force; or (e) any equivalent of the above. If we request a report of matters represented herein, you will make best efforts to provide us with such report. Either Party may terminate this Agreement upon written notice of termination to the other Party without any prior demand, if such Party finds that the other Party has violated the representation herein. Neither Party will be liable against the other Party for any damages arising from termination due to the other Party's violation of this Section.
Last Revised 03/01/2021