The type of authentication to use when connecting to Azure Data Lake Storage.
Possible ValuesAccessKey, Auto, SAS, AzureAD, AzureServicePrincipal, AzureMSI
- Auto: Lets the CData JDBC Driver for Azure Data Lake Storage determine what to do based on other connection properties.
- AzureAD: Set this to perform Azure Active Directory OAuth authentication.
- AzureServicePrincipal: Set this to authenticate as an Azure Service Principal.
- AzureMSI: Set this to automatically obtain Managed Service Identity credentials when running on an Azure VM.
- AccessKey: Set this to authenticate the calls to the API by setting the AccessKey to your Access Key. This is applicable only for the ADLSGen2 Schema.
- SAS: Set this to authenticate the calls to the API by setting the SharedAccessSignature to your Shared Access Signature (SAS). This is applicable only for the ADLSGen2 Schema.