Retrieves list of all invoices.
Table Specific Information
The component will use the Zoho Books API to process WHERE clause conditions built with the following column and operator. The rest of the filter is executed client side within the component.
- InvoiceNumber supports the '=' comparison.
- ProjectId supports the '=' comparison.
- Balance supports the '=' comparison.
- CustomerId supports the '=' comparison.
- CustomerName supports the '=' comparison.
- Date supports the '=,<,>' comparisons.
- DueDate supports the '=,<,>' comparisons.
- LastModifiedTime supports the '=' comparison.
- ReferenceNumber supports the '=' comparison.
- Status supports the '=' comparison.
- Total supports the '=' comparison.
- Email supports the '=' comparison.
- RecurringInvoiceId supports the '=' comparison.
- ItemId supports the '=' comparison.
- ItemName supports the '=' comparison.
- ItemDescription supports the '=' comparison.
- InvoiceFilter supports the '=' comparison.
SELECT * FROM Invoices WHERE InvoiceNumber = 'INV-000057' AND CustomerName = 'OldTech Industries' AND Date = '2016-03-02' SELECT * FROM Invoices WHERE DueDate > '2019-07-02' SELECT * FROM Invoices ORDER BY CreatedTime DESC
|InvoiceId [KEY]||String||ID of an invoice.|
|InvoiceNumber||String||Number of an invoice.|
|Adjustment||Decimal||Adjustments made to the invoices.|
|Balance||Decimal||The unpaid amount.|
|CompanyName||String||Name of the conpany.|
|CreatedTime||Datetime||Time at which the invoice was created.|
|ID of the customer the invoice has to be created.|
|CustomerName||String||The name of the customer.|
|Date||Date||=,<,>||Date of an invoice.|
|DueDate||Date||=,<,>||Date of when the invoice is due.|
|DueDays||String||Number of due day left for invoice.|
|HasAttachment||Boolean||Check if the invoice has attachment.|
|InvoiceURL||String||URL of Invoice.|
|LastModifiedTime||Datetime||The time of last modification of the invoice.|
|ProjectName||String||Name of the project.|
|ReferenceNumber||String||The reference number of the invoice.|
|Status||String||Status of the invoice.
The allowed values are sent, draft, overdue, paid, void, unpaid, partially_paid, viewed.
|Total||Decimal||Total of invoices.|
Pseudo column fields are used in the WHERE clause of SELECT statements and offer a more granular control over the tuples that are returned from the data source.
|String||Email address of an invoice.|
|RecurringInvoiceId||String||ID of the recurring invoice from which the invoice is created.|
|ItemId||String||Id of an item.|
|ItemName||String||Name of an item.|
|ItemDescription||String||Description of an item.|
|InvoiceFilter||String||Filter invoices by any status or payment expected date.
The allowed values are Status.All, Status.Sent, Status.Draft, Status.OverDue, Status.Paid, Status.Void, Status.Unpaid, Status.PartiallyPaid, Status.Viewed, Date.PaymentExpectedDate.