This section describes desktop authentication using the credentials for your custom OAuth app. See カスタムOAuth アプリの作成 for more information.
Desktop Authentication with your OAuth App
Follow the steps below to authenticate with the credentials for a custom OAuth app. See カスタムOAuth アプリの作成.
Get an OAuth Access Token
After setting the following, you are ready to connect:
- OAuthClientId: Set this to the Client Id in your app settings.
- OAuthClientSecret: Set this to the Client Secret in your app settings.
- CallbackURL: Set this to the Redirect URL in your app settings.
- InitiateOAuth: Set this to GETANDREFRESH. You can use InitiateOAuth to avoid repeating the OAuth exchange and manually setting the OAuthAccessToken.
- Extracts the access token from the callback URL and authenticates requests.
- Saves OAuth values in OAuthSettingsLocation to be persisted across connections.