The type of authentication to use when connecting to Amazon Redshift.
Possible ValuesAuto, Basic, ADFS, IAMCredentials, PingFederate, AzureAD, AzureADPKCE
- Auto: Lets the driver decide automatically based on the other connection properties you have set.
- Basic: Set this to use BASIC user / password authentication.
- ADFS: Set this to perform Active Directory Federated Services authentication.
- PingFederate: Set this to use the PingFederate SSO identity provider in order to perform authentication.
- IAMCredentials: Set this to perform authentication with Redshift's GetClusterCredentials API.
- AzureAD: Set this to use Azure Active Directory OAuth authentication.
- AzureADPKCE: Set this to use native IdP federation with Microsoft Azure AD.