Connecting to Zoom
To authenticate to Zoom, you can use the OAuth standard to connect to your own data or to allow other users to connect to their data.
Using OAuth Authentication
First you will need to create an OAuth app. To do so, navigate to https://marketplace.zoom.us/develop/create and click Create under the OAuth section. Select whether or not the app will be for individual users or for the entire account, and uncheck the box to publish the app. Give the app a name and click Create. You will then be given your Client Secret and Client ID
After setting the following connection properties, you are ready to connect:
- AuthScheme: Set this to OAuth.
- InitiateOAuth: Set this to GETANDREFRESH. You can use InitiateOAuth to manage the process to obtain the OAuthAccessToken.
- OAuthClientID: Set this to the OAuth Client ID that is specified in your app settings.
- OAuthClientSecret: Set this to the OAuth Client Secret that is specified in your app settings.
- CallbackURL: Set this to the Redirect URI you specified in your app settings.
Example Connection String
The connection string properties are the various options that can be used to establish a connection. This section provides a complete list of the options you can configure in the connection string for this provider.
|AuthScheme||The scheme used for authentication. Accepted entries are None or OAuth. Allowed values are: NONE, OAUTH|
|CallbackURL||The OAuth callback URL to return to when authenticating. This value must match the callback URL you specify in your app settings.|
|InitiateOAuth||Set this property to initiate the process to obtain or refresh the OAuth access token when you connect. Allowed values are: OFF, GETANDREFRESH, REFRESH|
|OAuthClientId||The client ID assigned when you register your application with an OAuth authorization server.|
|OAuthClientSecret||The client secret assigned when you register your application with an OAuth authorization server.|