Windows DSN Configuration
Using the Microsoft ODBC Data Source Administrator
You can use the Microsoft ODBC Data Source Administrator to edit the DSN configuration. Note that the DSN is created during the installation process.
Complete the following steps to edit the DSN configuration:
- Select Start > Search, and enter ODBC Data Sources in the Search box.
- Choose the version of the ODBC Administrator that corresponds to the bitness of your application (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Click the System DSN tab.
- Select the system data source and click Configure.
- Edit the information on the Connection tab and click OK.
Note: For .NET Framework 4.0, the driver distributes Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable. For .NET Framework 3.5, the driver distributes Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable.
Oracle Sales uses Basic authentication over SSL; after setting the following connection properties, you are ready to connect:
- Username: Set this to the user name that you use to log into your Oracle Cloud service.
- Password: Set this to your password.
- HostURL: Set this to the Web address (URL) of your Oracle Cloud service.