The scheme used for authentication. Accepted entries are None, Basic, Negotiate (Kerberos), AwsRootKeys, AwsIAMRoles, and APIKey. None is the default.
Possible ValuesNone, BASIC, Negotiate, AwsRootKeys, AwsIamRoles, APIKey, TemporaryCredentials
This field is used to authenticate against the server. Use the following options to select your authentication scheme:
- None: No authentication is performed, unless User and Password properties are set in which BASIC authentication will be performed.
- Basic: Basic authentication is performed.
- Negotiate: If AuthScheme is set to Negotiate, the adapter will negotiate an authentication mechanism with the server. Set AuthScheme to Negotiate if you want to use Kerberos authentication.
- AwsRootKeys: Set this to use the root user access key and secret. Useful for quickly testing, but production use cases are encouraged to use something with narrowed permissions.
- AwsIAMRoles: Set to use IAM Roles for the connection.
- APIKey: Set to use APIKey and APIKeyId for the connection.