Fine Tuning Data Access
To make it easier to access data in advanced integrations, you can use the following:
- TypeDetectionScheme: You can use this property to enable or disable automatic type detection based on the value specified in RowScanDepth.
- RowScanDepth: This property determines the number of rows that will be scanned to determine column data types.
Customizing the SSL Configuration
By default, the connector attempts to negotiate SSL/TLS by checking the server's certificate against the system's trusted certificate store. To specify another certificate, see the SSLServerCert property for the available formats to do so.
Connecting Through a Firewall or Proxy
To connect through the Windows system proxy, you do not need to set any additional connection properties. To connect to other proxies, set ProxyAutoDetect to false.
In addition, to authenticate to an HTTP proxy, set ProxyAuthScheme, ProxyUser, and ProxyPassword, in addition to ProxyServer and ProxyPort.
Set the following properties:
- To use a proxy-based firewall, set FirewallType, FirewallServer, and FirewallPort.
- To tunnel the connection, set FirewallType to TUNNEL.
- To authenticate, specify FirewallUser and FirewallPassword.
- To authenticate to a SOCKS proxy, additionally set FirewallType to SOCKS5.
413 Request Entity Too Large
This error occurs when a workbook has too much data per row. Generally, solution to this error will be to make the Excel table smaller or to make the rows less dense.
However, setting the following connection properties will enable you to work around this limitation. Note: This workaround is only supported when using the REST API.
- DefineTables: Set this to the desired cell range in your sheet.
- Other: Set this to PageSize=X to determine the number of records that will be paged through at once. Each page should contain less than 100kb. Note that smaller page sizes also entail slower perfomance.