The type of authentication to use when connecting to Gmail.
Possible ValuesBasic, Auto, OAuth, OAuthJWT, GCPInstanceAccount
- Auto: Lets the driver decide automatically based on the other connection properties you have set.
- OAuth: Set this to perform OAuth authentication.
- Basic: Set this to use BASIC user / password authentication (deprecated).
- OAuthJWT: Set this to perform OAuth authentication using an OAuth service account.
- GCPInstanceAccount: Set this to get Access Token from Google Cloud Platform instance.