- 2021-09-02Added
- Added support for the STRING_SPLIT table-valued function in the CROSS APPLY clause.
 - 2021-08-07Changed
- Add the KeySeq column to the sys_foreignkeys table.
 - 2021-08-06Changed
- Add the new sys_primarykeys system table.
 - 2021-07-23Changed
- Updated the Literal Function Names for relative date/datetime functions. Previously relative date/datetime functions resolved to a different value when used in the projection vs te predicate. Ie: SELECT LAST_MONTH() AS lm, Col FROM Table WHERE Col > LAST_MONTH(). Formerly the two LAST_MONTH() methods would resolve to different datetimes. Now they will match.
- As a replacement for the previous behavior, the relative date/datetime functions in the criteria may have an 'L' appended to them. Ie: WHERE col > L_LAST_MONTH(). This will continue to resolve to the same values that previously were calculated in the criteria. Note that the "L_" prefix will only work in the predicate - it not available for the projection.
 - 2021-07-08Added
- Added the TCP Logging Module for the logging information happening on the TCP wire protocol. The transport bytes that are incoming and ongoing will be logged at verbosity=5.
 - 2021-04-23Added
- Added support for handling client side formulas during insert / update. For example: UPDATE Table SET Col1 = Concat(Col1, " - ", Col2) WHERE Col2 LIKE 'A%'
 - 2021-04-23Changed
- Updated how display sizes are determined for varchar primary key and foreign key columns so they will match the reported length of the column.
 - 2021-04-16Added
- Non-conditional updates between two columns is now available to all drivers. For example: UPDATE Table SET Col1=Col2
- Reduced the length to 255 for varchar primary key and foreign key columns.
- Updated implicit and metadata caching to improve performance and support for multiple connections. Old metadata caches are not compatible - you would need to generate new metadata caches if you are currently using CacheMetadata.
- Updated index naming convention to avoid duplicates
- Updated and standardized Getting Started connection help.
- Added the Advanced Features section to the help of all drivers.
- Categorized connection property listings in the help for all editions.
 - 2021-04-16Changed
- Improved connection dialog configuration experience for a number of drivers.
Sage Intacct Changes
 - 2021-07-13Added
- Added support for SSO Authentication through the OKTA IdP.
- The primary key size for the Attachments table has been reduced from 2000 to 255 to keep in line with our other drivers.
 - 2021-03-17Added
- Added Memberfilters column in the ProjectGroup table. This column is a JSON aggregate containing the filters that are applied to a ProjectGroup.
 - 2021-02-05Added
- Added the GetDimensionRestrictedData stored procedure, which lists the IDs of related dimensions that are the targets of to-many relationships from a single source dimension.
- Added the Dimensions view, which lists all standard dimension type objects.
- Added the DimensionRelationships view, which lists all relationships between dimension type objects.
 - 2021-02-01Changed
- Reporting as views the objects: Bankfee, Chargepayoff, Creditcardfee, Fundstransfer, Roleusers, Advaudithistory, Audithistory, Classgroup, Departmentgroup, Locationentity, Exchangeratetypes, Entityacctdefault, Entityacctoverride, Locationgroup, Jobqueuerecord, Usergroup, Memberusergroup, Rolegroups, Userrights, Userrestriction, Glaccountbalance, Glacctgrphierarchy, Achbank, Itemglgroup, Itemgroup, Contractmeapricelist.
- Updated to using RecordNo as the primary key column for tables: Glaccount, Item, Sopricelist, Stataccount, Department, Itemtaxgroup, Location, Savingsaccount, Userinfo, Activitylog, Podocument, Glacctgrppurpose. Using ContactName as the primary key column for table Contact. Using ACCOUNTLABEL as the primary key column for table APAccountlabel.
- Added support for the GETDELETED statement on the default tables list: Contact, Department, Glacctgrppurpose, Glbatch, Apaccountlabel, Apadjustment, Appymt, Apbill, Aradjustment, Arinvoice, Podocumentparams, Warehouse, Obspctcompleted, Task, Timesheet, Contractitempricelist, Contractdetail.
- Add the GetdeletedTables connection property, which can be used to add GETDELETED statement support for other tables by specifying the comma separated list of the tables and their corresponding key columns.
 - 2021-01-21Changed
- The Budgetheader and its child table GLbudget/GLbudgetitem have been deprecated and replaced with the GLbudgetheader table. In order to retrieve the detail item (previously GLbudget/GLbudgetitem) you can query the ItemAggregate field (IncludeDetailAggregate=true). This column can also be used to insert and update detail GLBudget items.