The scheme used for authentication. Accepted entries are NTLM, Basic, Digest, None, or Negotiate. Negotiate is the default option.
Possible ValuesNone, NTLM, Basic, Digest, Negotiate
- NTLM: Set this to use your Windows credentials to authenticate.
- Basic: Set this to use HTTP Basic authentication.
- Negotiate: If AuthScheme is set to Negotiate, the adapter will negotiate an authentication mechanism with the server. Set AuthScheme to Negotiate to use Kerberos authentication.
- Digest: Set this to use HTTP Digest authentication.
- None: Indicates the service does not use authentication. I is not normally supported.