APIKey Parameter (Connect-GoogleSearch Cmdlet)
Your key for the Custom Search API.
Connect-GoogleSearch -APIKey string
Your key for the Custom Search API. This API must be enabled in the Google API Console. Follow the steps below to obtain an API key. Note that you also need to set the CustomSearchId to connect.
Getting the API Key
To authenticate requests to the Custom Search API, follow the steps below:
- Log into the Google API console and select a project.
- In the side bar under APIs & Services, click Library and then select the Custom Search API. Click Enable.
- In the side bar, click APIs & Services -> Credentials.
- Click Create Credentials -> API Key.
- Select the API Key to restrict the key to your platform.