The type of authentication to use when connecting to Jira.
Possible ValuesAuto, OAuth, APIToken, Basic, Crowd, OKTA, LDAP
- Auto: Lets the driver decide automatically based on the other connection properties you have set.
- OAuth: Set this to perform OAuth authentication.
- APIToken: Set this to use basic User/APIToken authentication for Cloud instances.
- Basic: Set this to use basic User/Password authentication for Server instances.
- Crowd: Set this to perform Crowd SSO authentication.
- OKTA: Set this to perform OKTA SSO authentication.
- LDAP: Set this to perform LDAP authentication.