- Added the Default column to the sys_procedureparameters table.
- Added PackageDepthUnit, PackageLengthUnit, PackageWidthUnit, WeightMajorUnit and WeightMinorUnit as inputs for AddItem.
- Added CreateOrderTask, CreateInventoryTask and GetResultFile as Stored Procedures, as a replacement for CreateReport and GetReport. Users can use the Tasks table, CreateInventoryTask or CreateOrderTask to create a download task, and download the generated file once completed using GetResultFile.
- Removed ProductId from AddItem. Seller should use the ProductReferenceID field instead.
- Removed CalculatedShippingMeasurementSystem, CalculatedShippingMeasurementUnit, CalculatedShippingPackageLength, CalculatedShippingPackageDepth, CalculatedShippingPackageWidth from AddItem. These fields are deprecated. Package type, Package dimensions, and package weight should be specified in the ShippingPackageDetails container instead. For the provider, ShippingPackageDetails include:MeasurementUnit, MeasurementSystem, PackageDepth, PackageLength, PackageWidth, WeightMajor, WeightMinor.
- Removed Unit from AddItem, and added the following columns, PackageDepthUnit, PackageLengthUnit, PackageWidthUnit, WeightMajorUnit, WeightMinorUnit.
- Removed ThirdPartyCheckout from AddItem. Third-Party Checkout is no longer supported.
- Removed LinkedPayPalAccount, VerifiedUser, MinimumFeedbackScore, ZeroFeedbackScore from AddItem. No longer applicable and has been removed from the API. If this field is used, it will have no functional affect.
- Removed MaximumBuyerPolicyViolations, MaximumItemCount, MaximumBuyerPolicyViolationsPeriod. This type is no longer applicable and has been removed.
- Removed CategoryBasedAttributesPrefill. This field is no longer applicable, has no affect, and has been removed.
- Removed GalleryDuration. This feature has been completely removed.
- Removed MaximumUnpaidItemStrikesInfo, MaximumUnpaidItemStrikesInfoPeriod, TransactionId from AddItem.
- Removed CategorySpecifics table. GetCategorySpecifics has been deprecated and is no longer supported. Users should use the Taxonomy API's views instead, which include GetDefaultCategoryTreeId, GetCategoryTree, GetCategorySubtree, GetCategorySuggestions, GetItemAspectsForCategory, GetCompatibilityProperties and GetCompatibilityPropertyValues.
- Removed ListingType, ShipmentNotes from the CompleteSale Stored Procedure. These fields were only used to perform an action on Half.com, which was shut down.
- Removed the CreateDSRSummary Stored Procedure and DSRSummary table. Feedback API and DSR reports have been deprecated.
- Removed CreateReport and GetReport StoredProcedures. These are replaced by CreateOrderTask, CreateInventoryTask, GetResultFile and the Tasks table.
- Removed WarrantyDuration, WarrantyDurationOption, WarrantyOffered, WarrantyOfferedOption, WarrantyType, WarrantyTypeOption from ItemListing.
- Renamed PossibleCompatibilites to PossibleCompatibilities in the ItemCompatibilityList table.
- Replaced CreateReport and GetReport with CreateOrderTask, CreateInventoryTask, GetResultFile and the Tasks table.
- Added GetDefaultCategoryTreeId, GetCategoryTree, GetCategorySubtree, GetCategorySuggestions, GetItemAspectsForCategory, GetCompatibilityProperties and GetCompatibilityPropertyValues Views.
- Added the IsPath column to the sys_procedureparameters table.
- Added the new view SuggestedCategories.
- Added support for Output stream in GetReport as FileStream parameter.
- We now support handling the keyword "COLLATE" as standard function name as well.
- The method GetJDBCMinorVersion() and GetJDBCMajorVersion() return 4.2 as the supported JDBC major / minor version.
- Removed support for JRE 1.6. JRE 1.8 and above is now required.
- The method DatabaseMetaData.getTypeInfo() now returns all the data types the driver supports. Previously it was returning only a portion of the data types. The returns types include: tinyint, smallint, int, bigint, float, double, numeric, decimal, bit, date, datetime, time, varchar, binary, uuid.
- Correct the return value of method DatabaseMetaData.supportsOuterJoins(), it used to return the wrong value.
- Added support for an unlimited range of StartDateFrom-StartDateTo and EndDateFrom-EndDateTo for the ItemsListing table. Now is possible to query for 120 days and more.
- Added the Tasks table which includes SELECT and INSERT operations.
- Added the UploadFile Stored Procedure which initiates the upload task.
- Removed the deprecated columns IncludeRecommendations and ShippingSurcharge from the AddItem stored procedure.
- Removed IS_READONLY, IS_KEY, NUMERIC_PRECISION, DECIMAL_DIGITS from DatabaseMetadata.GetColumns() as they are not part of the JDBC Specification. This information is still available via other metadata calls.
- Added support for the STRING_SPLIT table-valued function in the CROSS APPLY clause.
- Added the KeySeq column to the sys_foreignkeys table.
- Added the new sys_primarykeys system table.
- Updated the Literal Function Names for relative date/datetime functions. Previously relative date/datetime functions resolved to a different value when used in the projection vs te predicate. Ie: SELECT LAST_MONTH() AS lm, Col FROM Table WHERE Col > LAST_MONTH(). Formerly the two LAST_MONTH() methods would resolve to different datetimes. Now they will match.
- As a replacement for the previous behavior, the relative date/datetime functions in the criteria may have an 'L' appended to them. Ie: WHERE col > L_LAST_MONTH(). This will continue to resolve to the same values that previously were calculated in the criteria. Note that the "L_" prefix will only work in the predicate - it not available for the projection.
- Added the TCP Logging Module for the logging information happening on the TCP wire protocol. The transport bytes that are incoming and ongoing will be logged at verbosity=5.
- Added support for GetReturnPolicies, GetPaymentPolicies and GetFulfillmentPolicies Views. For all of them MarketplaceId is a required filter.
- Added support for handling client side formulas during insert / update. For example: UPDATE Table SET Col1 = Concat(Col1, " - ", Col2) WHERE Col2 LIKE 'A%'
- Updated how display sizes are determined for varchar primary key and foreign key columns so they will match the reported length of the column.
- Non-conditional updates between two columns is now available to all drivers. For example: UPDATE Table SET Col1=Col2
- Reduced the length to 255 for varchar primary key and foreign key columns.
- Updated implicit and metadata caching to improve performance and support for multiple connections. Old metadata caches are not compatible - you would need to generate new metadata caches if you are currently using CacheMetadata.
- Updated index naming convention to avoid duplicates
- Updated and standardized Getting Started connection help.
- Added the Advanced Features section to the help of all drivers.
- Categorized connection property listings in the help for all editions.
- Kerberos authentication is updated to use TCP by default, but will fall back to UDP if a TCP connection cannot be established
- Replaced the UseOAuth connection property with the AuthScheme connection property. Set the AuthScheme property to "OAuth" if you want to use OAuth 2.0 as an authentication method. If it is set to "AuthNAuth" or if it is not specified (auto), Auth'n'Auth will be used to authenticate.
- Removed the UseOAuth input parameter from GetOAuthAccessToken and GetOAuthAuthorizationURL stored procedures. Depending on the configured AuthScheme connection property, these procedures will execute the operation that corresponds to either Auth'N'Auth or OAuth authentication method.