Authenticate using the Embedded OAuth Credentials
Desktop Authentication with the Embedded OAuth App
You can connect without setting any connection properties for your user credentials. After setting the following, you are ready to connect:
- InitiateOAuth: Set this to GETANDREFRESH. You can use InitiateOAuth to avoid repeating the OAuth exchange and manually setting the OAuthAccessToken.
- AccountId: Copy this from the URL after you log into Basecamp:
- Schema: Set this to "V2" or "V3" to connect to Basecamp 2 or Basecamp 3 accounts.
- ProjectId: For most table operations, a ProjectId is a required parameter. You can query the Projects table to obtain this value.
- Extracts the access token from the callback URL and authenticates requests.
- Obtains a new access token when the old one expires.
- Saves OAuth values in OAuthSettingsLocation to be persisted across connections.