Receive files included in the HTTP request. The file content is sent using the input type=file element and encoded as multipart form data.
- inputname#:The name of the file input tag.
- path#:Save received data to the path.
- filename#:The name of the received file.
- accept:Specifies the types of files that the server accepts. To specify more than one value, separate the values with a comma (e.g., .gif, .jpg, .png, .doc).
- http:filename#:The name of the received file.
- http:filedata#:The data of the received file. This parameter will output if the path parameter is not specified.