- Improved the experience for Importing and Exporting Flows. Sensitive values included in arcflows can now be secured with a custom password.
- In the flow designer, each connector now displays a badge that indicates the number of messages that are pending processing. This can help to identify bottlenecks in busy flows where assigning more worker threads may lead to better overall performance.
- Added support for sending application logs to a Syslog server in Settings > Alerts > Syslog Settings.
- ArcESB now allows for immediate cleanup of the application database and disk. If the Settings > Cleanup Options > Interval is set to 0, cleanup tasks will clear all entries from the database and disk (a value of -1 will skip cleanup).
- Added a WooCommerce Connector.
- Added a Dynamics 365 Business Central Connector.
- Added a Tally Connector.
- Added a new version of the SQL Server Connector that provides support for better authentication mechanisms.
- Added a new version of the SharePoint Connector that provides support for better authentication mechanisms.
- Added the ability to leverage Amazon STS in order to assume an IAM role by name in the S3 Connector