The Zip Connector supports automatic compression and decompression of archives in various formats.
Zip Connectors automatically compress or decompress incoming files depending on the オペレーション setting of the connector. In Compress mode, each file is zipped independently, so the number of output Zip archives is equal to the number of input files. In Decompress mode, all files are extracted from input archives and output as an individual file; folder structure is ignored.
Zip Connectors can be configured to compress and decompress archives in a variety of formats, including 7zip, Bzip2, Gzip, and Tar.
This section contains all of the configurable connector properties.
Settings related to the core operation of the connector.
- Connector Id The static name of the connector. All connector-specific files are held in a folder by the same name within the Data Directory.
- Connector Description An optional field to provide free-form description of the connector and its role in the flow.
- オペレーション Whether the connector is compressing or decompressing incoming files. Attempting to decompress files that are not compressed in a supported format will result in an error.
Settings related to the archive being processed or created.
- アーカイブ形式 The expected format of the input archive (when decompressing), and the format of the archive that will be created (when compressing).
- 上書き Whether output files should overwrite pre-existing files of the same name.
- 圧縮方法 The specific algorithm to use when compressing.
- 圧縮レベル The level of compression to apply when compressing.
Settings related to encrypting archives during compression, if allowed by the archive format.
- 暗号化アルゴリズム The algorithm to use when encrypting.
- パスワード The password required to decrypt the archive.
Settings related to the automatic processing of files by the connector.
- 送信 Whether messages arriving at the connector will automatically be processed.
- スケジュール送信 Whether to process incoming messages at a scheduled interval. This allows multiple files to accumulate in the input folder, then all be zipped together in the same archive. Note:The following archive formats do not support compressing multiple files, and will result in an error if this setting is enabled:Bzip, Gzip, Zcompress.
- 送信間隔 The interval at which to compress all available input files into the same archive, if スケジュール送信 is enabled.
Settings related to the allocation of resources to the connector.
- Max Workers The maximum number of worker threads that will be consumed from the threadpool to process files on this connector. If set, overrides the default setting from the Profile tab.
- Max Files The maximum number of files that will be processed by the connector each time worker threads are assigned to the connector. If set, overrides the default setting from the Profile tab.
Settings not included in the previous categories.
- 送信フィルタ A glob pattern filter that determines which files in the Send directory should be processed by the connector. Patterns will exclude matching files if the pattern is preceded by a minus sign:
Multiple patterns can be specified, comma-delimited, with later filters taking priority.
- フォルダに展開 The folder where the connector should place files extracted from an archive.
- ローカルファイルスキーム A filemask for determining local file names as they are downloaded by the connector. The following macros may be used to reference contextual information:
%ConnectorId%, %Filename%, %FilenameNoExt%, %Ext%, %ShortDate%, %LongDate%, %RegexFilename:%, %DateFormat:%.
As an example: %FilenameNoExt%_%ShortDate%%Ext%
- Log Subfolder Scheme Instructs the connector to group files in the Logs folder according to the selected interval. For example, the Weekly option instructs the connector to create a new subfolder each week and store all logs for the week in that folder. The blank setting tells the connector to save all logs directly in the Logs folder. For connectors that process many transactions, using subfolders can help keep logs organized and improve performance.
- Log Messages Whether the log entry for a processed file will include a copy of the file itself.
- Save to Sent Folder Whether files processed by the connector should be copied to the Sent folder for the connector.
Settings for specific use cases.
- Other Settings Allows configuration of hidden connector settings in a semicolon-separated list, like
setting1=value1;setting2=value2. Normal connector use cases and functionality should not require use of these settings.