TRADACOMS Connectors support generating TRADACOMS documents from XML and converting TRADACOMS documents into XML.
When receiving TRADACOMS documents, TRADACOMS Connectors validate interchange headers and convert the TRADACOMS document into XML. This is useful as a staging step, as XML is the primary format that ArcESB uses to manipulate data within a flow. The TRADACOMS Connector automatically reads the input file to determine the appropriate schema, then parses the document according to this schema.
When generating TRADACOMS documents, TRADACOMS Connectors convert XML into TRADACOMS document syntax and apply the appropriate interchange headers. This is useful as the final step for creating an TRADACOMS document, after the XML data has been fetched and transformed elsewhere in the flow.
This section contains all of the configurable connector properties.
Settings related to how the connector will attempt to translate input files.
- Connector Id The static name of the connector. All connector-specific files are held in a folder by the same name within the Data Directory.
- Connector Description An optional field to provide free-form description of the connector and its role in the flow.
- 変換の種類 Whether the connector should convert TRADACOMS documents into XML or XML data into TRADACOMS documents.
Settings related to the transmission headers of TRADACOMS documents. When generating TRADACOMS documents, these settings are applied as interchange headers in the resulting document. When parsing TRADACOMS documents, the interchange settings are used to validate the incoming document.
- 構文識別子（STDS 識別子） Identifies the syntax rules used in the TRADACOMS document.
- 送信者コード（FROM Code） Identifies the party sending the TRADACOMS document. When generating TRADACOMS from XML, this should be your code.
- 送信者名（FROM Name） The optional name of the party sending the TRADACOMS document. When generating TRADACOMS from XML, this should be your name.
- 受信者コード（UNTO Code） Identifies the party receiving the TRADACOMS document. When converting TRADACOMS into XML, this should be your code.
- 受信者名（UNTO Name） The optional name of the party receiving the TRADACOMS document. When converting TRADACOMS into XML, this should be your name.
- 送信者参照（SNRF） The ID used to reference the sender of the TRADACOMS document.
- Receiver Reference (RCRF) The ID used to reference the recipient of the TRADACOMS document.
- アプリケーション参照（APRF） The ID used to reference the TRADACOMS application for this document exchange.
- トランスミッションプライオリティコード（PRCD） The code representing the priority of the TRADACOMS transmission.
Settings related to the automatic processing of files by the connector.
- 送信 Whether messages arriving at the connector will automatically be processed.
Settings that specify which characters separate elements, segments, etc.
- データ要素区切り文字 The character that separates individual data elements within the document.
- コンポーネント要素区切り文字 The character that separates elements within a composite data structure in the document.
- セグメント終端文字 The character that indicates the end of a segment within the document.
- リリース文字 The character that ‘releases’ or ‘escapes’ the next character, overriding its usual meaning. This allows reserved characters to appear as data withing documents, as long as they are preceded by the Release Char.
- 繰り返し文字 The character that indicates repetition of element values.
- サフィックス Appended to the セグメント終了文字 to distinguish segments.
Settings related to the allocation of resources to the connector.
- Max Workers The maximum number of worker threads that will be consumed from the threadpool to process files on this connector. If set, overrides the default setting from the Profile tab.
- Max Files The maximum number of files that will be processed by the connector each time worker threads are assigned to the connector. If set, overrides the default setting from the Profile tab.
Settings not included in the previous categories.
- バッチトランザクション Whether multiple transactions should be grouped together in a single output file. If false, each transaction found in the interchange will result in a separate output document.
- 修飾子の値を展開 When translating TRADACOMS into XML, whether elements containing an EDI qualifier will have child elements ‘Code’ and ‘Value’ to express the qualifier code and value. For example:
- 以下として説明を生成 When translating TRADACOMS into XML, descriptions of the TRADACOMS segments and elements will be provided as context for the TRADACOMS data. This context can be added as an XML comment or included within the XML elements as XML attributes. Use this setting to determine which of these approaches, or neither, is used.
- SNIP 検証 When enabled, the connector will perform the first three levels of SNIP Validation for HIPAA compliance:(1) the syntactical integrity of the document, (2) the presence of required segments and appropriate repetitions for repeated segments, and (3) the correct mathematical relationship between claim line items and claim totals. Higher levels of SNIP Validation (4+) may require a Validate Connector or custom script.
- 送信フィルタ A glob pattern filter to determine which files in the Send folder will be processed by the connector (e.g. *.edi).Negative patterns may be used to indicate files that should not be processed by the connector (e.g. -*.tmp). Multiple patterns may be separated by commas, with later filters taking priority except when an exact match is found.
- ローカルファイルスキーム A filemask for determining local file names as they are downloaded by the connector. The following macros may be used to reference contextual information:
%ConnectorId%, %Filename%, %FilenameNoExt%, %Ext%, %ShortDate%, %LongDate%, %RegexFilename:%, %DateFormat:%.
As an example: %FilenameNoExt%_%ShortDate%%Ext%
- 親コネクタ The connector from which settings should be inherited, unless explicitly overwritten within the existing connector configuration. Must be set to a connector of the same type as the current connector.
- 厳密なスキーマ検証 Whether the connector should Ignore, Warn, or Fail when the following are detected:Repeat counts above the allowed number; missing required elements/segments; invalid qualifier and code values; disallowed element lengths; invalid element values.
Settings for specific use cases.
- Other Settings Allows configuration of hidden connector settings in a semicolon-separated list, like
setting1=value1;setting2=value2. Normal connector use cases and functionality should not require use of these settings.
TRADACOMS to XML
When generating XML, set the Translation Type to TRADACOMS からXML. TRADACOMS files placed in the Input/Send Folder will be processed by the connector. The connector will validate TRADACOMS message headers against the トランスミッションの設定 configured in the connector. After validating the transmission, the TRADACOMS segments are converted into XML according to the schema specified in the message. The resulting XML files are placed in the Output/Receive Folder for the connector.
XML to TRADACOMS
When generating TRADACOMS files, set the Translation Type to XML からTRADACOMS. XML files placed in the Input/Send Folder will be processed by the connector. The connector converts the XML elements representing a TRADACOMS file into TRADACOMS segments, then uses the トランスミッションの設定 fields to generate the transmission headers. To create an example of the XML structure required to generate TRADACOMS documents, start with an example TRADACOMS document and send it through the TRADACOMS Connector in TRADACOMS からXML mode. The resulting XML can be used as a template in the XML Map Connector to convert arbitrary XML structures into TRADACOMS structure.