The Schedule Connector adds a step to the flow that can be used to delay messages from being sent to the next connector based on a schedule.
Schedule Connectors are configured with a desired interval. The automation service only processes files in the Send folder of the connector after this interval has elapsed, instead of immediately when files are detected. This allows for control over the timing of file processing.
This section contains all of the configurable connector properties.
Settings related to the scheduled delay of message processing.
- Connector Id The static name of the connector. All connector-specific files are held in a folder by the same name within the Data Directory.
- Connector Description An optional field to provide free-form description of the connector and its role in the flow.
- 送信間隔 The unit of measure to use for the scheduled delay (e.g. Minutes, Hours, Days, etc).
- 分 The number of minutes to wait before processing. Only applicable when 送信間隔 is set to Minute.
- 毎時何分 The minutes offset for an hourly schedule. Only applicable when 送信間隔 is set to Hourly. For example, if this value is set to 5, the automation service will process files at 1:05, 2:05, 3:05, etc.
- 時 The time within a given day that processing should occur. Only applicable when 送信間隔 is set to Daily, or Weekly, or Monthly.
- 日 The day on which processing should occur. Only applicable when 送信間隔 is set to Weekly or Monthly.
- Cron 式 An arbitrary string representing a cron expression that determines when processing should occur. Only applicable when 送信間隔 is set to Advanced.
Settings not included in the previous categories.
- Log Subfolder Scheme Instructs the connector to group files in the Logs folder according to the selected interval. For example, the Weekly option instructs the connector to create a new subfolder each week and store all logs for the week in that folder. The blank setting tells the connector to save all logs directly in the Logs folder. For connectors that process many transactions, using subfolders can help keep logs organized and improve performance.
- Log Messages Whether the log entry for a processed file will include a copy of the file itself.
- Save to Sent Folder Whether files processed by the connector should be copied to the Sent folder for the connector.
Settings for specific use cases.
- Other Settings Allows configuration of hidden connector settings in a semicolon-separated list, like
setting1=value1;setting2=value2. Normal connector use cases and functionality should not require use of these settings.