Sage Intacct Connector Setup
Sage Intacct Connector Setup
The Sage Intacct connector allows you to integrate Sage Intacct into your data flow by pushing or pulling data from Sage Intacct. Follow the steps below to connect ArcESB to Sage Intacct.
Establish a Connection
To allow ArcESB to use data from Sage Intacct, you must first establish a connection using login credentials. You can create the connection from either the connector configuration pane or the Connections tab of the Settings page.
- The login process is only required the first time the connection is created.
- Connections to Sage Intacct can be re-used across multiple Sage Intacct connectors.
From the Connector Configuration Pane
Drag the Sage Intacct connector into an ArcESB flow and give it a name.
In the Connector Configuration pane, click + Create next to the Connection drop-down list.
The Add Connection modal appears. Provide the requested information:
- Name — The static name of the connection. Set this as desired.
- Type — This is always set to Sage Intacct.
- Auth Scheme — The authentication scheme to use for the connection. Options are Basic and Okta.
- Company Id — (Basic Auth Scheme Only) The Company Id for authentication.
- SSO Login URL — (Okta Auth Scheme Only) The single sign-on (SSO) URL for authentication.
- User — The username to use for logging in.
- Password — The password for the user entered above.
- Intacct User Id — (Okta Auth Scheme Only) The User Id for authentication.
- API Token — (Okta Auth Scheme Only) The API token for authentication.
If needed, click Advanced to open the drop-down menu of advanced connection settings. These should not be needed in most cases.
Click Test Connection to ensure that ArcESB can connect to Sage Intacct with the provided information. If an error occurs, check all fields and try again.
Click Add Connection to finalize the connection.
In the Connection drop-down list of the connector configuration pane, select the newly-created connection.
Click Save Changes.
From the Settings Page
Open the Settings page, and then click the Connections tab.
Click Add to open the Connection Type modal.
Click Sage Intacct, then click Next.
Continue from step 3 above for Connection Configuration Pane.
Select an Action
After establishing a connection to Sage Intacct, you must choose the action that the Sage Intacct connector will perform. The table below outlines each action and where it belongs in an ArcESB flow.
|Action||Description||Position in Flow|
|Upsert||Inserts or updates Sage Intacct data. By default, if a record already exists in Sage Intacct, an update is performed on the existing data in Sage Intacct using the values provided from the input.||End|
|Lookup||Retrieves a value from Sage Intacct and inserts that value into an already-existing Arc message in the flow.
The Lookup Query determines what value the connector will retrieve from Sage Intacct. It should be formatted as a SQL query against the Sage Intacct tables.
|Select||Retrieves data from Sage Intacct and brings it into ArcESB.
You can use the Filter panel to add filters to the Select. These filters function similarly to WHERE clauses in SQL.
|Execute Stored Procedures||Treats data coming into the connector as input for a stored procedure, and then passes the result down the flow.
You can click the Show Sample Data button to provide sample inputs to the selected Stored Procedure and preview the results.