The SCP Connector transfers files to and from an SSH server via SCP.
Each SCP Connector connects uploads to a specified folder and downloads from a set of folders on the remote SSH server.
Files that reach the SCP Connector in the ArcESB flow are uploaded to the upload target folder, and files found in the download target folder(s) are downloaded and entered into the ArcESB flow. The connector supports upload and download filters to only send and receive specified file names and/or file extensions.
This section contains all of the configurable connector properties.
Settings related to establishing the connection to the remote SSH host.
- Connector Id The static name of the connector. All connector-specific files are held in a folder by the same name within the Data Directory.
- Connector Description An optional field to provide free-form description of the connector and its role in the flow.
- リモートホスト The hostname or IP address of the SSH server.
- リモートポート The port on which to connect to the SSH server.
Settings related to authenticating to the SSH server.
- 認証モード The type of authentication to use with the SSH server.
- ユーザー The username credential for logging in to the SSH server.
- パスワード The password credential for logging in to the SSH server.
- クライアント証明書 The certificate with a private key to use during public key authentication.
- 証明書のパスワード The password required to access the クライアント証明書.
Settings related to verifying the SSH server’s identity.
- サーバーサムプリント The thumbprint of the certificate that identifies the SSH server. This can also be set to a certificate file containing the server’s public key. When testing the connection, the connector will prompt to accept/trust the thumbprint presented by the server.
Settings related to uploading files to the SSH server.
- リモートパス Files processed by the connector will be uploaded to this specified remote folder.
Settings related to downloading from the SSH server.
- リモートパス The remote folder from which files will be downloaded. Multiple paths can be specified in a comma-delimited list.
- ファイルマスク A glob pattern that determines which files within the リモートパス should be downloaded (e.g. *.txt).
- ファイルを削除（受信後） Whether files that are successfully downloaded should be deleted from the SSH server afterwards.
Settings related to the automatic processing of files by the connector.
- アップロード Whether files arriving at the connector will automatically be uploaded.
- 再試行間隔 The amount of time before a failed upload is retried.
- Max Attempts The maximum number of times the connector will process the input file. Success is measured based on a successful server acknowledgement. If this is set to 0, the connect will retry the file indefinitely.
- ダウンロード Whether the connector should automatically poll the remote download path(s) for files to download.
- ダウンロード間隔 The interval between automatic download attempts.
- 分 The number of minutes to wait before downloading. Only applicable when ダウンロード間隔 is set to Minute.
- 毎時何分 The minutes offset for an hourly schedule. Only applicable when ダウンロード間隔 is set to Hourly. For example, if this value is set to 5, the automation service will download at 1:05, 2:05, 3:05, etc.
- 時 The time within a given day that the download should occur. Only applicable when ダウンロード間隔 is set to Daily, or Weekly, or Monthly.
- 日 The day on which the download should occur. Only applicable when ダウンロード間隔 is set to Weekly or Monthly.
- Cron 式 An arbitrary string representing a cron expression that determines when the download should occur. Only applicable when ダウンロード間隔 is set to Advanced.
Settings related to the allocation of resources to the connector.
- Max Workers The maximum number of worker threads that will be consumed from the threadpool to process files on this connector. If set, overrides the default setting from the Profile tab.
- Max Files The maximum number of files that will be processed by the connector each time worker threads are assigned to the connector. If set, overrides the default setting from the Profile tab.
Settings not included in the previous categories.
- 削除コマンド The command to use when deleting files after download.
- 送信フィルタ A glob pattern filter to determine which files in the Send folder will be uploaded by the connector (e.g. *.txt). Negative patterns may be used to indicate files that should not be uploaded (e.g. -*.tmp). Multiple patterns may be separated by commas, with later filters taking priority except when an exact match is found.
- ローカルファイルスキーム A filemask for determining local file names as they are downloaded by the connector. The following macros may be used to reference contextual information:
%ConnectorId%, %Filename%, %FilenameNoExt%, %Ext%, %ShortDate%, %LongDate%, %RegexFilename:%, %DateFormat:%.
As an example: %FilenameNoExt%_%ShortDate%%Ext%
- ログレベル The verbosity of logs generated by the connector. When requesting support, it is recommended to set this to Debug.
- サブディレクトリを再帰 Whether to download files in subfolders of the target remote path.
- SSH 暗号化アルゴリズム A comma-delimited list of algorithms to use during SSH encryption. By default, all algorithms are enabled. The following algorithms are supported:
aes256-ctr, aes256-cbc, aes192-ctr, aes192-cbc, aes128-ctr, aes128-cbc, 3des-ctr, 3des-cbc, cast128-cbc, blowfish-cbc, arcfour, arcfour128, arcfour256, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- 親コネクタ The connector from which settings should be inherited, unless explicitly overwritten within the existing connector configuration. Must be set to a connector of the same type as the current connector.
- アップロードファイルの権限 The file permissions to set on files uploaded by the connector.
- タイムアウト The duration the connector will wait for a connection response before throwing a timeout error.
- Log Subfolder Scheme Instructs the connector to group files in the Logs folder according to the selected interval. For example, the Weekly option instructs the connector to create a new subfolder each week and store all logs for the week in that folder. The blank setting tells the connector to save all logs directly in the Logs folder. For connectors that process many transactions, using subfolders can help keep logs organized and improve performance.
- Log Messages Whether the log entry for a processed file will include a copy of the file itself.
- Save to Sent Folder Whether files processed by the connector should be copied to the Sent folder for the connector.
Settings for specific use cases.
- Other Settings Allows configuration of hidden connector settings in a semicolon-separated list, like
setting1=value1;setting2=value2. Normal connector use cases and functionality should not require use of these settings.
Establishing a Connection
The following settings are required to connect to a remote SSH server:
- Password or Client Certificate/Certificate Password
When testing the connection to the server, the connector will prompt to accept/trust the thumbprint of the server’s public key.
The SCP Connector uploads files from the Input/Send Folder that match the Send Filter set in the Advanced tab. Files are automatically uploaded to the SSH server if アップロードオートメーション is enabled in the connector.
リモートパス should be set to the folder on the remote SSH server where files should be uploaded. The application changes directories to the specified folder after logging in to the server.
If any files could not be uploaded, the connector attempts to send them later after Retry Interval minutes have elapsed. This process continues until the Max Attempts setting has been reached, after which the connector will raise an error and the file will no longer be sent automatically.
Downloaded files are displayed in the Output/Receive Folder of the connector, or passed along to the next connector in the flow. Files are automatically downloaded from the SSH server if ダウンロードオートメーション is enabled in the connector, and can be manually downloaded by clicking the Receive button in the Output tab.
リモートパス should be set to the folder on the remote SSH server from which files should be downloaded. The application changes directories to the specified folder after logging in to the server. The ファイルマスク property filters files such that only filenames matching the glob pattern are downloaded from the server.
The Delete files (after download) setting can be used to delete the files on the remote server after successfully downloading them. Within the Output tab, click the Receive to test these settings and retrieve the matching files from the server.