The Infor Connector supports transmitting EDI documents to and from the Infor CloudSuite Industrial (formerly Syteline) platform.
Infor Connectors perform two functions when sending or receiving EDI documents to Infor CloudSuite Industrial. When sending, the connector converts XML documents into a flat file structure accepted by CloudSuite, then sends the resulting file to the remote data folder where it can be picked up by Infor. When receiving, the connector polls the data folder for flat files, which it then converts into XML.
This section contains all of the configurable connector properties.
Infor System Configuration
Settings provided in the connection to the Infor system.
- Connector Id The static name of the connector. All connector-specific files are held in a folder by the same name within the Data Directory.
- Connector Description An optional field to provide free-form description of the connector and its role in the flow.
- Trading Partner Code The code identifying the documents in the Infor system.
Folder locations for demand-side documents in the Infor system.
- Inbound Data Logic Folder The folder location for demand-side file pickup and drop-off.
- Inbound Archive Folder The folder location for archival of processed demand-side documents.
Folder locations for outbound documents in the Infor system.
- Outbound Data Logic Folder The folder location for supply-side file pickup and drop-off.
- Outbound Archive Folder THe folder location for archival of processed supply-side documents.
Settings related to the automatic processing of files by the connector.
- 送信 Whether files arriving at the connector will automatically be sent to the Infor system.
- 再試行間隔 The amount of time before a failed send is retried.
- Max Attempts The maximum number of times a failed send will be retried.
- 受信 Whether the connector should automatically poll the remote Receive path for files to retrieve.
- 受信間隔 The interval between automatic receive attempts.
- 分 The number of minutes to wait before receiving. Only applicable when 受信間隔 is set to Minute.
- 毎時何分 The minutes offset for an hourly schedule. Only applicable when 受信間隔 is set to Hourly. For example, if this value is set to 5, the automation service will receive at 1:05, 2:05, 3:05, etc.
- 時 The time within a given day that the receive should occur. Only applicable when 受信間隔 is set to Daily, or Weekly, or Monthly.
- 日 The day on which the receive should occur. Only applicable when 受信間隔 is set to Weekly or Monthly.
- Cron 式 An arbitrary string representing a cron expression that determines when the receive should occur. Only applicable when 受信間隔 is set to Advanced.
Settings related to the allocation of resources to the connector.
- Max Workers The maximum number of worker threads that will be consumed from the threadpool to process files on this connector. If set, overrides the default setting from the Profile tab.
- Max Files The maximum number of files that will be processed by the connector each time worker threads are assigned to the connector. If set, overrides the default setting from the Profile tab.
Settings not included in the previous categories.
- 除外する拡張子 A comma-delimited list of file extensions that will not be processed by the connector.
- ローカルファイルスキーム A filemask for determining local file names as they are downloaded by the connector. The following macros may be used to reference contextual information:
%ConnectorId%, %Filename%, %FilenameNoExt%, %Ext%, %ShortDate%, %LongDate%, %RegexFilename:%, %DateFormat:%, %ControlNumber%, %TransactionControlNumber%, %TransactionCode%, %StandardVersion%.
As an example: %FilenameNoExt%_%ControlNumber%%Ext%
- Log Debug Info Whether enhanced logging is enabled for the connector. When requesting support, it is recommended to generate a debug log and provide this along with the support request.
- 親コネクタ The connector from which settings should be inherited, unless explicitly overwritten within the existing connector configuration. Must be set to a connector of the same type as the current connector.
Settings for specific use cases.
- Other Settings Allows configuration of hidden connector settings in a semicolon-separated list, like
setting1=value1;setting2=value2. Normal connector use cases and functionality should not require use of these settings.
Establishing a Connection
Connecting to Infor has five configuration requirements:
- The Trading Partner Code that identifies the documents in the Infor system
- The Inbound Data Logic Folder for demand-side file pickup and drop-off
- The Inbound Archive Folder for archival of processed demand-side documents
- The Outbound Data Logic Folder for supply-side file pickup and drop-off
- The Outbound Archive Folder for archival of processed supply-side documents
After the above fields have been specified, the connector can exchange documents with the Infor system.
After a connection to Infor has been established, XML files in the Input/Send Folder of the Infor Connector will be converted to the Infor standard flat file format and uploaded. If 送信オートメーション is enabled, the connector will automatically poll this folder for processing. The 除外する拡張子 advanced configuration option can be set to a comma-delimited list of file extensions that should not be sent by the connector.
Files that are found when polling Infor CloudSuite will be downloaded to the Output/Receive Folder of the Infor Connector. The standard flat file structure is automatically converted into XML, and if the Infor Connector is connected to other connectors in the RSSBus Connect flow then the file is passed along through the flow.