DataRobot Connectors support providing data to DataRobot and returning the response. Each configured instance of a DataRobot Connector is called a connector.
The DataRobot Connector sends arbitrary data to DataRobot and returns DataRobot’s unmodified response as a JSON output file. Input files must be CSV, but no further input validation is performed by the connector.
Authentication requires a DataRobot username/password combination, as well as the Deployment ID, DataRobot Key, and Endpoint for the specific DataRobot project to invoke.
Settings related to authenticating against the DataRobot service.
- Connector Id The static name of the connector. All connector-specific files are held in a folder by the same name within the Data Directory.
- Connector Description An optional field to provide free-form description of the connector and its role in the flow.
- ユーザー名 The username credential.
- パスワード The password credential.
Settings related to the specific DataRobot project.
- デプロイメントId Identifies the deployment to predict.
- DataRobot キー Identifies the DataRobot account associated with the project.
- DataRobot エンドポイント The endpoint where the target deployment can be reached.
Settings related to the automatic processing of files by the connector.
- 送信 Whether files arriving at the connector will automatically be converted into a DataRobot request.
- 再試行間隔 The amount of time before a failed send is retried.
- Max Attempts The maximum number of times a failed send will be retried.
Settings for specific use cases.
- Other Settings Allows configuration of hidden connector settings in a semicolon-separated list, like
setting1=value1;setting2=value2. Normal connector use cases and functionality should not require use of these settings.
Settings related to the allocation of resources to the connector.
- 最大ワーカー数 The maximum number of worker threads that will be consumed from the threadpool to process files on this connector. If set, overrides the default setting from the Profile tab.
- 最大ファイル数 The maximum number of files that will be processed by the connector each time worker threads are assigned to the connector. If set, overrides the default setting from the Profile tab.
- メッセージをログ Whether logs from processed files will include a copy of the file itself.
- Sent フォルダに保存 Whether files processed by the connector should be copied to the Sent folder for the connector.
The DataRobot Connector can send arbitrary data to DataRobot and return DataRobot’s unmodified response as a JSON output file. Input files must be CSV, but no further input validation is performed by the connector.
The DataRobot Connector expects input files to be CSV formatted. You can use the XML Map Connector and the CSV Connector to convert your data to CSV-formatted files that DataRobot can process.
Sample CSV input:
was_delayed,daily_rainfall,did_rain,Carrier Code,Date,Flight Number,Tail Number,Destination Airport,Scheduled Departure Time true,1.2,true,US,09/10/2019,DL121,N861DA,RDU,1430
While CSV messages are sent to the DataRobot Connector as inputs, the connector produces JSON formatted output messages. The JSON file will contain additional data that has been enriched by DataRobot’s API based on the project you have set up in your account.