AS3 Connectors support sending and receiving files via the AS3 protocol.
Each AS3 Connector is configured to exchange files with a single AS3 trading partner. AS3 Connectors use the FTP protocol to transfer files, and add security and verification through digital encryption and signatures. Configuring an AS3 trading relationship requires exchanging AS3-specific profile details, such as AS3 identifiers and digital certificates, and the connection details for the target FTP server.
This section contains all of the configurable connector properties.
Trading Partner Info
Settings for identifying and connecting to a specific AS3 trading partner.
- Connector Id The static name of the connector. All connector-specific files are held in a folder by the same name within the Data Directory.
- Connector Description An optional field to provide free-form description of the connector and its role in the flow.
- AS3 識別子 The AS3 identifier specific to the target trading partner.
Settings related connection parameters for the target FTP server.
- ホスト The hostname or IP address of the FTP server.
- ポート The port on which to connect to the FTP server.
- ユーザー The username credential for logging in to the FTP server.
- パスワード The password credential for logging in to the FTP server.
- SSL の種類 How to negotiate SSL/TLS when connecting to the server.’Explicit’ に設定すると、プレーンテキスト接続が確立され、その後明示的なコマンドでSSL/TLS が開始されます。When set to ‘Implicit’, SSL/TLS will immediately be negotiated without first establishing a plaintext connection.
- 送信メッセージのセキュリティ Whether to sign and/or encrypt outgoing AS3 messages. Signatures and encryption are strongly recommended.
- 受信メッセージのセキュリティ Whether to require that signatures and encryption are present for incoming AS3 messages. An error will be thrown if a received message does not have a required security parameter.
- 圧縮 Whether to compress the payload of outgoing messages.
- 接続タイムアウト The length of time the connector will wait for a connection response before throwing a timeout error.
Settings related to requesting MDNs when sending AS3 messages.
- MDN レシートをリクエスト Whether an MDN Receipt should be returned in response to outgoing AS3 messages. Requesting MDN Receipts is strongly recommended.
- セキュリティ Whether the MDN Receipt should include a signature block verifying the message integrity and identity of the recipient. MDN Security is strongly recommended.
Settings related to how outgoing AS3 messages will be uploaded.
- リモートパス The folder path on the remote FTP server where outgoing messages should be uploaded.
Settings related to how incoming AS3 messages will be downloaded.
- リモートパス The folder path on the remote FTP server from which incoming messages should be downloaded.
- ファイルマスク A glob pattern that determines which files within the リモートフォルダ should be downloaded (e.g. *.txt).
- ファイルを削除（ダウンロード後） Whether files should be deleted from the FTP server after they are successfully downloaded.
Trading Partner Certificates
Settings related to the public certificates provided by the trading partner.
- 暗号化証明書 The public certificate used for AS3 encryption when sending messages. This certificate must be paired with the trading partner’s private decryption certificate, and the trading partner should provide this public certificate when sharing AS3 configuration details.
- 検証証明書 The public certificate used to verify AS3 signatures when receiving messages. This field is often unnecessary; most AS3 parties will use the same private certificate for both signing and decrypting, and if this field is not specified then the application will use the 暗号化証明書 to verify signatures.
- SSL サーバー証明書 The public certificate used to verify the identity of an SSL/TLS server. Only necessary if the FTP server requires FTPS (FTP over SSL/TLS). If the trading partner does not provide an SSL server certificate, this setting can be left blank, to allow the underlying OS/JVM to perform certificate validation, or it can be set to ‘Any Certificate’ to unconditionally trust the target server’s identity.
Settings related to the automatic processing of files by the connector.
- アップロード Whether files arriving at the connector will automatically be uploaded to the remote FTP server.
- 再試行間隔 The amount of time before a failed send is retried. A retry is triggered when the server does not respond to a send attempt, or responds negatively to communicate that the file was not received.
- Max Attempts The maximum number of times the connector will process the input file. Success is based on a successful server acknowledgement and validation of the receipt (when requested synchronously). If this is set to 0, the connector will retry the file indefinitely.
- 再送信間隔 The amount of time before unacknowledged messages are resent. A resend is triggered when the server receives the file, but an MDN Receipt is not provided within the expected timeframe.
- Max Attempts (async) The maximum number of times the connector will process the input file when asynchronous receipts are requested. Success is based on the return of an asynchronous receipt within the Resend Interval after a successful server acknowledgement (if a successful server acknowledgement is not returned, Max Attempts is applied instead). If this is set to 0, the connector will resend the file indefinitely.
- 受信間隔 The interval between automatic downloads.
- 分 The number of minutes to wait before downloading. Only applicable when 受信間隔 is set to Minute.
- 毎時何分 The minutes offset for an hourly schedule. Only applicable when 受信間隔 is set to Hourly. For example, if this value is set to 5, the automation service will pull at 1:05, 2:05, 3:05, etc.
- 時 The time within a given day that the download should occur. Only applicable when 受信間隔 is set to Daily, or Weekly, or Monthly.
- 日 The day on which the download should occur. Only applicable when 受信間隔 is set to Weekly or Monthly.
- Cron 式 An arbitrary string representing a cron expression that determines when the download should occur. Only applicable when 受信間隔 is set to Advanced.
Alternate Local Profile
Settings that identify the local AS3 profile.
- ローカルAS3 識別子 Your AS3 identifier.
- プライベート証明書 The certificate that will be used to decrypt incoming messages and sign outgoing messages.
- 証明書のパスワード The password required to access the local private certificate.
SSL Client Authentication
Settings related to client authentication when two-way SSL authentication is required.
- プライベート証明書 The private certificate presented during SSL client authentication.
- 証明書のパスワード The password required to access the SSL client certificate.
An arbitrary set of FTP commands to execute on the remote server at various times during connector execution: directly after connecting, after downloading each file, after uploading each file, before downloading each file, and before uploading each file.
Settings related to the allocation of resources to the connector.
- Max Workers The maximum number of worker threads that will be consumed from the threadpool to process files on this connector. If set, overrides the default setting from the Profile tab.
- Max Files The maximum number of files that will be processed by the connector each time worker threads are assigned to the connector. If set, overrides the default setting from the Profile tab.
A collection of settings that identify and authenticate to the proxy through which the FTP connection should be routed.
Settings not included in the previous categories.
- 暗号化アルゴリズム The algorithm to use when encrypting outgoing AS3 messages.
- 署名アルゴリズム The algorithm to use when signing outgoing messages.
- アクティブモード Whether to enable Active or Passive mode on the remote FTP server. Passive mode is less likely to result in firewall interference with the connection.
- 除外する拡張子 A comma-delimited list of file extensions that will not be processed by the connector.
- ローカルファイルスキーム A filemask that determines how the connector will name files downloaded and pushed to the Output/Receive Folder. The following macros are supported:
For example: %%FilenameNoExt%_%ShortDate%%EXT% ログレベル The verbosity of logs generated by the connector. When requesting support, it is recommended to set this value to Debug.
- 親コネクタ The connector from which settings should be inherited, unless explicitly overwritten within the existing connector configuration. Must be set to a connector of the same type as the current connector.
- SSL が有効化されたプロトコル The list of SSL/TLS protocols supported when establishing outgoing connections. It is strongly recommended to only use TLS protocols. Some obsolete operating systems do not support TLS 1.2.
Settings for specific use cases.
- Other Settings Allows configuration of hidden connector settings in a semicolon-separated list, like
setting1=value1;setting2=value2. Normal connector use cases and functionality should not require use of these settings.
Establishing a Connection
To connect to the remote FTP server, specify the ホスト, ポート, ユーザー, パスワード, and SSL の種類 required by the server. The Test Connection button can be used to verify that the connection parameters are correct.
Once connected, the upload and download リモートパス should be specified so that files are placed in and read from the appropriate location to communicate with the trading partner.