The Copy Connector adds a branching shape to the flow, sending incoming messages to two other connectors.
Copy Connectors are primarily configured visually in the flow designer. Connect a Copy Connector to two other connectors in the flow, and messages that reach the Copy Connector will be sent to both connected connectors. This allows files to be processed by two separate flows unconditionally. If a Copy Connector does not have any connected connectors, then messages will processed by the connector will end up in the Output/Receive folder.
This section contains all of the configurable connector properties.
Settings that determine where the connector will read files to copy, and where to write files after copying.
- Input Folder (Send) Files placed here will be read by the connector to copy. If Send Automation is enabled, the connector will automatically poll this location for files to process.
- Output Folder (Receive) If the connector is not connected to any connectors in the flow, files read by the connector will be placed here. This folder should not be used in typical flow configurations
- Processed Folder (Sent) After copying, the connector will place a copy of the file here if Save to Sent Folder is enabled. This copy of the file will not be passed along to the next connector in the flow.
Settings not included in the previous categories.
- Log Messages Whether the log entry for a processed file will include a copy of the file itself.
- Save to Sent Folder Whether files processed by the connector should be copied to the Sent folder for the connector.
Settings related to the automatic processing of files by the connector.
- Send Whether messages arriving at the connector will automatically be processed.