Once you log in, you will want to configure Connections to the sources and destinations you want to work with. Refer to the connector documentation for details on how to establish a connection to a particular source or destination.
To create a connection, follow the steps below:
- Click Connections and under the Add Connection, select the desired Source.
- Enter a name for your connection, which will be used to refer to this connection when creating a Job. If you have multiple connections for the same source or destination, choose a name that describes the purpose of this particular connection.
- Enter authentication details and other connection properties. Refer to the online documentation, which provides more details for each connector.
- Click Test Connection to make sure that the connection configuration is correct.
- Once the connection has been configured correctly, click Save Changes to save the connection configuration.
After you have created the connections you need, you can begin configuring your first Job and Scheduling them as per your needs. You can then configure Notifications to easily monitor your jobs, and view Logs and Job History for more information or to troubleshoot errors.
Follow the steps below to create a new Job.
- On the Jobs page, select Add Job.
- In the modal, you will be prompted to enter a job name (Note: Job names cannot include illegal characters), name your job, and select the Source and Destination Connections. Click Create.
- Alternatively, you can use an existing job as a template by clicking the Create From Existing Job tab, naming the job, and selecting the appropriate job from the Copy From Existing dropdown menu. After selecting or deselecting Choose a different Source and Destination, Copy Tasks, and Copy Additional Settings, click Create to create the job.
- In the Tables tab, click Add Tables to include any tables in your Job.
- From here, you can set your job to run on a schedule, set API triggers, create email notifications, and more. For more information on jobs, refer to the Jobs Documentation.
- Click Save Changes and return to the Jobs tab to Run your Job.
If you have questions or comments, we’d love to hear them! Go ahead and send us an email.